Chief is this the example of insubordination we should follow!

Unregistered

Chief is this the example of insubordination we should follow!

https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...068927488?s=21

Colina preparing to run for commissioner attacking Commissioner Corollo behind several of his staff members.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Colina preparing to run for commissioner attacking Commissioner Corollo behind several of his staff members.
    Actually, I think Colina deserves a Federal post or something much higher than city level.
    He is a leader and should not sell himself short.

Unregistered
    Actually, I think Colina deserves a Federal post or something much higher than city level.
    He is a leader and should not sell himself short.
    Well then maybe he shouldn’t run for district 2 commission seat

Unregistered
    Carollo is an ass—- and deserve it. All the other directors were P—-y

Unregistered
    Carollo is an ass—- and deserve it. All the other directors were P—-y
    It was all showboating! Corollo is at war with everyone including the City manager and the mayor. Colina is not a taugh guy! His always been a little Pu ssy boy. Corolo would take Colina to the park and give him a spanking.

Unregistered

Lets Rumble in Little Havana..

I say we take the act to a higher level! A royal Ruuuuuuuumle in Little Havana MMA Style. in this corner standing 5 feet zero inches id the Fat F@ck Commissioner Carooooooooooojo.

And in this corner also standing 5 feet zero inches is the pending, defending, Sending, Fending and all the other ing in the Worrrrrrrrrrrrrrld middle weight champion of Miami Lake and the Defending, sending awwww you know the rest...... Chief Jorge JCCCCCC Colina...................

Were going to make a ton of off duty cash!

Unregistered
    For once a chief set the idiot straight. Chief while your at it send Big Blom to go F himself

Unregistered
    For once a chief set the idiot straight. Chief while your at it send Big Blom to go F himself
    Because the Big Guy Jose Longuiera’s friend wants to be the Miami Police Chief

Unregistered

Pero when did Jorge Colina become such a big mouth with balls. Thanks God Chief Jackson tried to stop your baby rant! “Your not going to bully me around like you do the other clowns here” hahaha!