Pasco Corporal

Thread: Pasco Corporal

Unregistered

Pasco Corporal

When are they going to do something with Mr “homicide investigator” in Pasco. This guy was called out in court by a judge for how lazy he is to handle investigations then the family told to the court how horrible he was to them and made excuses. Now today his new case is on the news and the family is crying again explaining how awlful he is. FHP has allowed this guys head to get so big he thinks he’s the best and always filed complaints when he’s in trouble to get out of stuff. How many more people do he need to hurt before they do something?

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone is upset someone with a lower ID took their corporal spot. Pooper Trooper go apply somewhere else

Unregistered
    I hear the LT is making him pack up. Out he goes! Adios T.S!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are they going to do something with Mr “homicide investigator” in Pasco. This guy was called out in court by a judge for how lazy he is to handle investigations then the family told to the court how horrible he was to them and made excuses. Now today his new case is on the news and the family is crying again explaining how awlful he is. FHP has allowed this guys head to get so big he thinks he’s the best and always filed complaints when he’s in trouble to get out of stuff. How many more people do he need to hurt before they do something?
    Hooked on phonics, worked for you.

Unregistered
    He isn't going anywhere, assignment will be different but office will stay. The judge that you are referring to was demonstrably wrong and this guy is a THI who actually uses his hand cuffs so he has my respect.

Unregistered
    Ok K.H you can think your buddy be staying, but I can guarantee you he is out! Heard it first hand, she will not let him stay there he done to many people wrong and can’t investigate or handle family issues. It finally caught up to him and he out!

Unregistered
    Ha! This guy gone. position announced and he gone. Out of here! About time they took care of him, he was crap.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok K.H you can think your buddy be staying, but I can guarantee you he is out! Heard it first hand, she will not let him stay there he done to many people wrong and can’t investigate or handle family issues. It finally caught up to him and he out!
    It's "he is done" or "he's done" not "he done" you ignorant buffoon. I think you're just full of hate because you're too dumb to write a report in good enough English to get into THI. I hope you don't speak like that too. "Ugh uuuhh he no I dumb" Can you conjugate was and were correctly too, or are you one of those Ebonics idiots as well?

Unregistered
    Jokes on him. Tried to stand up to authority once again and was finally put inplace. Good riddance of this joker Pasco now a better place without this turd holding it down.