Flagship agency turned to pirate ship of clowns

Unregistered

Flagship agency turned to pirate ship of clowns

Hired in 2006 this was a career. Now it's just a job. We used to be safe, work as a team and the threats only came from the bad guys on the street as we worked hard to get them out of our city. Now we have enemy assassins dressed up as police officers and police "supervisors". MBPD Make Believe Police Department . We now have a record high amount of cardiac health related problems and even a death and some close calls. This is beacuse of how shitty things have become. We used to be a family from the bottom to the top , now we are one giant never ending hostile work environment. Our management has zero ethical standards, and the moral compus is pointing due south straight to hell. Now we have 90% of the officers 2nd guessing themselves on every thing they do. That's unhealthy for everyone.

Unregistered
    100% correct

Unregistered
    Imagine how i feel. I started 10 years before you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Imagine how i feel. I started 10 years before you
    wow... I'm sorry, I can't imagine. It's sad honestly.

Unregistered

Hostile work environment 2.0

Call off sick for work get punished being sick get put on a brutal foot beat, or have your name put in an email to your colleagues blaminging you specifically why they could not go home when you called out sick , fostering anger and destructive feelings and distention with the people you have to work with every day. Be ordered under color of law by a civillian friend if the chief to get in his private un certified civilian boat to affect possible marine patrol complaint. When you raise the issue of officer saftey and liability you get punished bybthe same person and sent to work the same south zone just to aggravate you personally. Then you get heart health issues from that vindictive retaliatory conduct. Then you end up in the hospital, then they laugh in a meeting as to what happened to you. Hostile work environment 2.0

Unregistered

Try not caring anymore

A person once told me to stop caring anymore. I didnt really understand that until the last few years. Very few places care about their employees anymore. This department does not care, make no mistake about that. For the most part, the lieutenants and above all have an agenda and the regular guy is not in that agenda. The brass only wants to go higher for more pension money and they will stab anyone in the back to get there. Then you have the sergeants and above that are in the drop that also dont carr about the regular officer. Then you have a city hall that REALLY doesnt care about the police dept in general. We are against a rock and a hard place all around. The more you do, the better chance of getting in trouble in the day and age so just dont care. No heart issues, no stress, no problem. Be good to your co-workers(squad) and your family at home. The rest is bullshit. I had to learn that the hard way and you will too if you keep stressing over making this dept happy.