Rules & Regulations

Unregistered

Rules & Regulations

If you are involved in a 17 regardless how minor may seen to you,you are to get on the AIR Miami I have been involved on a 17,have Sgt. Response and ID.

Very simple rule taught at the Academy.

Unregistered
    100% this is one of the basic rules we learn

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are involved in a 17 regardless how minor may seen to you,you are to get on the AIR Miami I have been involved on a 17,have Sgt. Response and ID.

Very simple rule taught at the Academy.
    OR leave and call the county and tell them it was an 18 in your drive way.

OR pay the victim and drive him home.

OR just go to your next call like nothing happened.

Unregistered

Or lets hope your Sgt doesn't see you vehicle.. Then it's O-sh!t time for you. Man up you get into a accident, deal with it. If it wasn't your fault. Your good to go. I had 17's before, 1st one was the accelerator, got stuck in a chase, while turning a corner and ate a tree. Didn't taste good. Another one the officer who started a chase, was giving the wrong street and I turned right into the car. Again didn't taste good. What really sucked about the first accident? The car only had 49 miles on it and it was a nice car and the staff duty Major that was on duty, wanted to write me a Rip and pay 10% of the repair bill. Till one of the sector Sgt's looked at the vehicle and he saw that it was the accelerator spring got stuck. Cause even while eating the tree the car was trying to push it out of the way. Accident happen, you do your best not to get into one BUT you can not control the actions of another driver. Get found out to be a lair, over something that you may just get a rip and lose the PvP for a month or two. You lie your fired!! it Isn't worth it..

Unregistered

OR go to your buddy body shop and fix it right away, i have done it twice. No big deal.

Unregistered
    Por eso yo no quiero carro.