Another MDPD brass rat gives us another black eye
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another MDPD brass rat gives us another black eye

When will these JP promoted rats learn that there is no safe haven outside the corrupt halls of MDPD? Here is former Major Lewis Velkin pulling another fast one by cheating the FRS out of payments through a third party. It smells like a fraud to me. Better get fitted for that orange jumpsuit he’d soon be wearing. A lesson to JP and all of his under rats. Your day will come as well.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...225553155.html

Unregistered
    Velken was another one of Juan Perez’s favorites. If any of us did that they would throw the book at us. Hope he pays for it at TGK.

Unregistered
    All of these sacred cow brass types get more corrupt as they go up the chain. Eventually they will sell their mothers for a cushy post-MDPD job. That is what JP is doing right now as he lines up an Assistant Deputy Mayor spot with Gimenez.

Unregistered

I smell bull$&1t

Wow! I barely ever get on unless I’m sitting on the throne, and have never responded until now. You definitely aren’t a PO w the county. Velken although liked by some and hated by others, was never one of JP’s guys and/or a major. He was actually a sex batt guy most of his career, det, Sgt, and Lt. Take your trolling butt somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! I barely ever get on unless I’m sitting on the throne, and have never responded until now. You definitely aren’t a PO w the county. Velken although liked by some and hated by others, was never one of JP’s guys and/or a major. He was actually a sex batt guy most of his career, det, Sgt, and Lt. Take your trolling butt somewhere else.
    Read the article a hole. You could be the realtor who acted as middle man for the payoffs. Funny how you Emmaus conspirators cover up for each other.

Unregistered
    Read the article a hole. You could be the realtor who acted as middle man for the payoffs. Funny how you Emmaus conspirators cover up for each other.
    Its not illegal dumbasses

Unregistered
    It may or may not be illegal but what it shows is the lack of ethics on the part of Lt. Velkin. The fact that he agreed to be paid through a third party to avoid FRS penalties shows his intent to circumvent the system for his own benefit. The question here is, is someone who is so easily corrupted a good fit for police chief anywhere? What other rules did he break in his poilice career. To justify his behavior is totally wtong.

Unregistered
    Its not illegal dumbasses
    Sounds like the only dumbass here is Velkin. FRS rules are crystal clear. Of course the lure of money and power makes the soul weak.

https://www.myfrs.com/pdf/forms/reem...nt_flyerpp.pdf

Unregistered
    Sounds like the only dumbass here is Velkin. FRS rules are crystal clear. Of course the lure of money and power makes the soul weak.

https://www.myfrs.com/pdf/forms/reem...nt_flyerpp.pdf
    Read second from bottom totally qru u cant be paid by frs dept u can be paid by 3 rd party

Unregistered
    Read second from bottom totally qru u cant be paid by frs dept u can be paid by 3 rd party
    Not so fast. You can be paid by a private business. No an FRS public business. You cannot be paid through a straw business as he did. Had he been in the right, he would not have resigned. A clear ethics violation by the politicians who decided to pay a realtor to extend him payment. Bad move on his part. A clear violation of FRS guidelines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast