Stay positive - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stay positive

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. I see you don’t know how to read or are just ignoring the issue.
    The past is the past - a horrible tenure of idiots for decades. The future is the future and it too is concerning, with weak and incompetent people in ranks such as Lt. Commander, Major and DC...how can we not be distressed.
    We have people in DROP who are and have been retired on duty their entire careers, so what value could they possibly offer our chief or all of us moving forward? Most of our command staff is more concerned with their retirement and leave days, and struggle with even the most minuscule assignments and tasks. They’re an embarrassment.
    The only thing Zone of them needs rob DROP is about 150 pounds. He’s been retired on duty his entire career, right Major?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only thing Zone of them needs rob DROP is about 150 pounds. He’s been retired on duty his entire career, right Major?
    Major is, by far, the worst rank here - complete trash 🗑. From top to bottom, there’s only one decent, hard working, qualified person holding the rank. All of the others are incompetent, lazy, unqualified (disregard the job description created by Muppet), or have made the rank by political reasons, brown nosing or some other slithering, sleazy and sneaky way.
    DC isn’t exactly a “beacon” of police leadership and administration, but since there’s only one (thank God), there’s nothing to compare it to. In the short time we’ve had a DC (another Muppet mistake), there’s only been two people to hold the rank and neither were, or are, impressive.

Unregistered
    With the raise included, what has the current salary been bumped up to for a non-certified applicant while in the academy and once I become certified? I, too, am interested in applying. Thanks in advance for replies!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12