Open For Business - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool Suntrust Mortgage Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was Hoffman's wife even there???????????? I mean, if not, its like falsifying a legal document......
    I was not there, so I cannot say if Chief Deputy Kurt Hoffman's wife was present for the notary to witness her signing the document for a loan from Suntrust Mortgage Inc. However, it is highly unlikely that she was not there --- because then there would be serious ethical and legal problems for the notary, as well as for Mr. Hoffman. Conversely, none of this was supposed to be public knowledge --- and yet we see Hoffman's loan information plastered at leoaffairs LOL.

John Kost

Well this makes perfect sense!!!!

I can only imagine the conversation between Sheriff Knight and Colonel Hoffman. Do as I say not as I do!!!! That could be the only logical conversation. You ask, Why John? Because the Sheriff does the same thing, personal home improvement business on company time. Again, if anyone under the rank of Major did this they would suffer the consequences. I find it ironic that the Sheriff constantly tell's his deputies, "do not embarrass me in public", "don't make me look bad to the press", both of which I have heard from his lips to my ears with many others present, i.e. In-Service Training with his patented pep talks. Yet, the Sheriff repeatedly continues to violate his own General Orders and continues to embarrass himself in the press and no one on the County Commission has said a word. I know Sheriff Knight is outwardly laughing all this off, but inside, you have to be eating another Tums. Eventually, the ego and the I can do what I want attitude is going to come into play, especially since you don't have a Governor to run too anymore. People have asked me if this is a personal vendetta or issue. My answer is always the same. Absolutely not. I am just a concerned citizen wondering why the Sheriff, who's Department values are Integrity, Respect, Service and Fairness, does not follow any of those values; unless of course someone is looking or it benefits him in the moment. The Sheriff uses his personal assistant, Oraila to notarize his personal document, while on duty. Again, I don't blame her as she would be out of job if she were to try and tell him I can't do this.

As always, nothing said without documentation.

Take a look. http://tinypic.com/m/k1tcn9/3

John Kost

Public Records Requests

I was not there, so I cannot say if Chief Deputy Kurt Hoffman's wife was present for the notary to witness her signing the document for a loan from Suntrust Mortgage Inc. However, it is highly unlikely that she was not there --- because then there would be serious ethical and legal problems for the notary, as well as for Mr. Hoffman. Conversely, none of this was supposed to be public knowledge --- and yet we see Hoffman's loan information plastered at leoaffairs LOL.
    Well I suppose you should have a talk with whomever is in charge of your public records requests. If something was to be redacted then they should be made aware of it.

Unregistered

Slumlording while on the taxpayer's dime

Quote Originally Posted by John Kost View Post
    Sheriff Knight is outwardly laughing all this off, but inside, you have to be eating another Tums, especially since you don't have a Governor to run too anymore.
    Knight also "laughed it off" when the Herald-Trubune printed his text-transcripts showing him calling other elected officials names while he was on-duty.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kost View Post
    The Sheriff uses his personal assistant, Oraila to notarize his personal document, while on duty. Again, I don't blame her as she would be out of job if she were to try and tell him I can't do this.

As always, nothing said without documentation.

Take a look. http://tinypic.com/m/k1tcn9/3
    Slumlording on-duty?

Oralia F. Rushing, notary for Knight's slumlording on-duty:

Unregistered
    Dang Kurt signs his name just like his wife! The letters almost look identical. That is so cool.

Unregistered
    Let us not overlook the 800 pound gorilla in the room. This is a mortgage loan and since Heil Hoffman has been a Charlotte County resident who lost an election for Charlotte County Sheriff, this is his way to be a Sarasota resident and then be eligible to be appointed and/or run for election of Sarasota County Sheriff. More viciousness at the top. Just remember the 3rd floor motto, "The beatings will continue until morale improves".

Unregistered

Question Fraud and Identity Theft while On-Duty???

Dang Kurt signs his name just like his wife! The letters almost look identical. That is so cool.
    • If Kurt Hoffman forged the signature of his wife, then is that fraud and/or identity theft?
    • Is it criminal or civil? If she doesn't want to press charges, then is it not criminal or arrestable?
    • If it is determined to be a criminal act, then will it legally affect his certification as a LEO?
    • And the biggest question: What will Knight do?

I do not wish evil on anyone, but if Hoffman actually did this stuff, then this is too good to be true i.e. the fact that he is caught and exposed red handed doing it is a good thing. When people consistently do evil things, in secret and behind closed doors, it is only a matter of time before they get exposed. Remember this:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3224...t-Hoffman-News

After Hoffman failed his lie detector test, Detective Ken Dudding famously said: “Hoffman lied and he got caught. A leopard doesn’t change its spots. Hoffman is a liar.” It appears nothing has changed.

Unregistered

• If Kurt Hoffman forged the signature of his wife, then is that fraud and/or identity theft?
    • Is it criminal or civil? If she doesn't want to press charges, then is it not criminal or arrestable?
    • If it is determined to be a criminal act, then will it legally affect his certification as a LEO?
    • And the biggest question: What will Knight do?
    Knight will do nothing and will not initiate a criminal or IA investigation. When Knight's buddy (Ron Locke) was accused of pedophilia, Knght refused to initiate an investigation, so FDLE conducted the investigation. Here is the newspaper article:

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...ICLE/120619799

Knight's pattern of behavior is consistently maladaptive. Nothing has changed from Locke to Hoffman. However, if a rank and file deputy get's a BS complaint, then Knight will either hang him or will send him to court services as punishment.

Unregistered

Nothing is gunna happen

Once again staff violate policy and possibly violate the law. As we have seen in the past, no one will be held accountable. Hell, he will probably be promoted to General! RL was promoted after getting a minor pregant. DT was promoted after lying about a K-9 alert and violating the 4th amendment. KM promoted after he bedded a subordinate and lied. CH lied, cheated, and stole and was promoted. JW lied and was promoted after sleeping with another deputies wife. I see a patern that has been supported by the sheriff for years. If you are smart and want to get ahead at the SSO you should knock up another deputies wife, steal the gas out of her car after searching it, forge her name on a bank statement, and finally lie about it on the pollygraph!

Unregistered

Dang, Kurt signs his name just like his wife! The letters almost look identical. That is so cool.
    It’s one thing for Chief Deputy Kurt Hoffman to forge his wife’s name for a bank loan, but it’s an entirely different issue for him to forge his wife’s name, in front of a notary, and while he is on-duty and serving as Sheriff Tom Knight's chief deputy. It is the wrong example to set for others to copycat. Where does the deceit begin? Pray tell?
    “He who is faithful with little is faithful with much” (Luke 16:10).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast