Open For Business
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

John Kost

Post Open For Business

I guess it OK to do personal business on company time. This includes the use of other employees to come to your office and witness forms for a loan. Invite your spouse up, grab some friends or subordinates who are working and have at it. The example has been set by Colonel Hoffman. I know the General Orders say we can't go shopping on duty, but I guess you can do personal stuff like loans, mortgages and things like that. No big deal, no wasting company time and money. When you are in charge it is hard for subordinates to tell you, hey that is a violation of policy without the boss finding you a new place to rest your hat. And this is just another example of "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO."

So, Sheriff Knight, what will be the penalty for this officers behavior. We are all held to the same standards right? Ok, before any of you readers have to guess the answer to that one, the answer is NO. Apparently, the staff only hold subordinates to the standards set by Constitution, Law, General Orders and reason.

http://tinypic.com/m/k1sb42/3

Take a look!! Validation is in the eye of the one who sees. I am sorry for the people that were most likely coerced by rank to go along with the actions one of staff members. I don't blame them, they just want to do their job.

Unregistered
    Wasn't the 19th was the gift of giving ceremony? Who all was there?

All and every deputy should be able to come to Ingrid's office and get their documents notarized from now on, while on duty. If it is ok for Kurt and his family to do it, it should be ok for all employees to do it. Unless Kurt is special and is allowed to waste taxpayer's resources. Knight.... Integrity Honesty and Nobody Cares should be your new slogan.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kost View Post
    I guess it OK to do personal business on company time. This includes the use of other employees to come to your office and witness forms for a loan. Invite your spouse up, grab some friends or subordinates who are working and have at it. The example has been set by Colonel Hoffman. I know the General Orders say we can't go shopping on duty, but I guess you can do personal stuff like loans, mortgages and things like that. No big deal, no wasting company time and money. When you are in charge it is hard for subordinates to tell you, hey that is a violation of policy without the boss finding you a new place to rest your hat. And this is just another example of "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO."

So, Sheriff Knight, what will be the penalty for this officers behavior. We are all held to the same standards right? Ok, before any of you readers have to guess the answer to that one, the answer is NO. Apparently, the staff only hold subordinates to the standards set by Constitution, Law, General Orders and reason.

http://tinypic.com/m/k1sb42/3

Take a look!! Validation is in the eye of the one who sees. I am sorry for the people that were most likely coerced by rank to go along with the actions one of staff members. I don't blame them, they just want to do their job.
    Remarkable LOL, but is anyone surprised? Suntrust Bank needs the business (circled in blue).

This is not nearly as bad as stealing department owned gas for use in a personally owned vehicle. However, you can clearly see inclinational trending in this area of sociopathic theft. A sociopath will always always always justify his own actions as being righteous in his own mind -- and it is impossible for you to convince him otherwise. For example, please ask him for his opinion on stealing taxpayer owned gas for use in his own personally owned vehicle -- and see what ridiculous answer he gives you. Dare ya!

Unregistered
    Just another example of the corruption that starts at the top.

Unregistered

Good for the goose

John, i'm sorry to say that intergity and fairness have gone out the window under Knight. He could care less about what his subordinates think about him or his staff. I am proud to serve the good people of Sarasota County and will continue to do my best for them. However, I am ashamed to serve Sheriff Knight. And you are correct, ther rules do not apply to him. And there is nothing we can do about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    John, i'm sorry to say that intergity and fairness have gone out the window under Knight. He could care less about what his subordinates think about him or his staff. I am proud to serve the good people of Sarasota County and will continue to do my best for them. However, I am ashamed to serve Sheriff Knight. And you are correct, ther rules do not apply to him. And there is nothing we can do about it.
    Way back when I started at the SSO I was proud to be a deputy. Then the administration changed and Bumbling Billy started promoting his drinking buddies and liars. I started to get frustrated but I remembered that I was serving the people of Sarasota and I did it to the best of my ability. I continued to serve proudly even though the news articles about Tactile Larry, Snookered Stinger crash, Rossi's crash out of county while he was acting as Stinger's Uber driver, the promotion of the lying Walsh and so on seemed to be a weekly thing in the SH-T. Then Bumbling Billy was replaced by the knightmare. The first time I saw Terrible Tommy act like he was interested to hear what the troops thought only to berate the deputy at in-service proved what I had heard about him. He was nothing more than a meter maid who was pissed off that he couldn't make it as a real cop and was determined to be the schoolyard bully. Since I had close to 20 years I waited until I reached the 55 years of age needed to retire and left. I miss serving the people that depend on us even though I was embarrassed to put on the uniform that represented the likes of Terrible Tommy.

Say whatever bad things about me you want to but the truth of the matter is that politics should not have a placein law enforcement. Much like the judges, the sheriff election should be non-partisan.

Unregistered

Exclamation 3rd Floor Paranoia!

Remarkable LOL, but is anyone surprised? Suntrust Bank needs the business (circled in blue).

This is not nearly as bad as stealing department owned gas for use in a personally owned vehicle. However, you can clearly see inclinational trending in this area of sociopathic theft. A sociopath will always always always justify his own actions as being righteous in his own mind -- and it is impossible for you to convince him otherwise. For example, please ask him for his opinion on stealing taxpayer owned gas for use in his own personally owned vehicle -- and see what ridiculous answer he gives you. Dare ya!
    Holy cow, Batman! Why has this thread created so much consternation and paranoia on the 3rd floor? You can cut the tension with a knife and daggers are flying. Duck!

Unregistered

G.O. Violation

What who’ll happen if a deputy was caught doing the same thing? You guessed it, they would be hammered. Fairness, integrity, service, bla bla bla. It means nothing to the third floor crew.

Unregistered

Thumbs up dingleberry

Holy cow, Batman! Why has this thread created so much consternation and paranoia on the 3rd floor? You can cut the tension with a knife and daggers are flying. Duck!
    That's because names and proof are showing up online in a SRQ court document as evidence. It's not like anything is being fabricated or lied about. While it's not the crime of the century, it nonetheless shows evidence of the double standard, especially with the application of general orders as punishment for doing this kind of stuff. It... is... a... knightmare!

All and every deputy should be able to come to Ingrid's office and get their documents notarized from now on, while on duty. If it is ok for Kurt and his family to do it, it should be ok for all employees to do it. Unless Kurt is special and is allowed to waste taxpayer's resources. Knight.... Integrity Honesty and Nobody Cares should be your new slogan.
    Bingo! You get the door prize! Knight doesn't care.

Unregistered
    Was Hoffman's wife even there???????????? I mean, if not, its like falsifying a legal document......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast