Open For Business - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    This place needs an enema. Command staff only care about themselves and political power. We have lost our heading.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Moral Character Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dang, Kurt signs his name just like his wife! The letters almost look identical. That is so cool.
    If Knight and Hoffman want to be self-centered and self-serving, then that's fine because that's human nature. However, when they consistently execute double-standards on rank and file personnel, while they themselves consistently display a pattern of hidden unethical conduct, then it exemplifies moral character issues, which have no place inside the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. The forged signature, which was supposed to be hidden and undetected, was exposed by whistle-blower John Kost. It is remarkable that he was able to expose that evidence.

John Kost

More to come

I thank the Sheriff’s Office for allowing me the time to learn such valuable skill sets.

Unregistered
    I too, thank the sheriff's office for giving you that skill set too John

Unregistered
    I would write John a check, put a sign in my yard and my neighbor's yard if he runs. To me it isn't about anything other than draining the swamp at the sso, John would fire them all and bring things back center. Too many people getting paid for worthless jobs up stairs.

Unregistered
    I $econd that idea!

KOST FOR SHERIFF 2020

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234