Sixth grader arrested in Florida after refusal to participate in Pledge of Allegiance

Unregistered

Sixth grader arrested in Florida after refusal to participate in Pledge of Allegiance

Unregistered
    Good his a f..Kong communist. It had to be a black kid

Unregistered
    Ouch. Youre misguided pop. Allegiance to usa isn,t about skin color. Check yourself.

Unregistered
    Sure, drop the charges, handle it another way said the mother. Obey the law, do not cause a disturbance, do not resist arrest and you will not be arrested. Stand for old glory or go back where you came from!!!

Unregistered
    Respect for the USA and Trump if not you will be taken care of by the state police.

Unregistered
    It was a black kid who's parents have taught him that America is racist, the white man is prejudiced and as such, he doesn't have to participate in patriotic situations or respect school authority. And, his parents have probably taught him to hate cops because they shoot down innocent brothas. Probably has a Colin Kaepernick poster on his wall at home in his bedroom.

Unregistered

Que rico

Donald Trump 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Donald Trump 2020
    The Lube..NOW!

Unregistered
    Good for him, constitution protects his rights to not participate. Sue the school and police department!

Unregistered
    Wow, each day we fall a little closer and closer to Russian ways of government. Trump wants to build a wall like they did after WWII, children being arrested or kicked out of school, cause they won't participate in the pledge of allegiance. Officers being knocked around for not putting their hand over their heart, during the allegiance. Yet, stand at attention. Makes me wonder why I served in the military and did 4 combat tours. Sure it's about respect BUT it's also about choice! If one sits or stands quietly, move on!! Damn not hard to follow.. Everyone wants to live in America but you CAN'T make them into who you want then to be.. The respect the flag or get out, it's such BS, it makes me want throw up every time I heard it. This country has it flaws like any other. Yet, we live and learn. Exp. The Vietnam war, press was bad everyday, the military were all called baby killers and hated. Move onto the next war, which has been longer then Vietnam, all the military are hero's now but fighting is the same as before, better press. No protest like you had in the late 60' to early 70's. You can't force you will onto another and expect roses and wine, as the out come. Were a nation of laws, yes but also a nation of choice. Lab before you get all worked up in responds, your the biggest poser of all! Sure you served, great tks but quit the lies! Especially over YOUR military duty, which was only to cook the meals for the others! We both know it true and I'm sure everyone else does too. I never gave a damn about another's opinion of me, especially if it's written down on a web page. In person I'll listen and will respect what you have to say like it or not. My choice to change or not. This is really going to piss off many, that's on you not me. Till you been in combat and had friends die, that shouldn't of never been where you were in the first place. Then you can get all worked up over a CHILD not saying the pledge of allegiance. Again your choice! Ok let my azz whipping began