Notice - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notice

Unregistered
    I can't wait to see the slaughter after Scott gets back. These men deserve to be fired.

Unregistered
    Keep dreaming sweetheart.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't wait to see the slaughter after Scott gets back. These men deserve to be fired.
    Your of your rocker, not a snowballs chance in hell is lil scotty boy coming back.

Unregistered

Thumbs up loooooooosers

Ok then you one of his two flute polishers, don’t be so sure hairplugs would sell his own kids to be back, time will tell my ugly fat friend, time will tell!

Please stop calling me fat and ugly. I know I am and I am trying to lose weight. I am under a lot of stress from my albino husband, my spoiled, ugly kids, and that wonton-ed eared guy whose sheriff's campaign I am literally running into the ground. Damn, I've only raised $380.00, how am I going to skim off that? What about wally's teeth!?

Unregistered
    If you’re at work, you should be working. If you’re at home, you should be taking care of your family. Get a life and worry about ur own selves.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

If you’re at work, you should be working. If you’re at home, you should be taking care of your family. Get a life and worry about ur own selves.
    That must be easy for you to do Fat Amy after you put those paper bags over your ugly kids' weird, misshapen heads. You even scared Hillary when you introduced them. Woof.

Unregistered

dirty hoe

Please stop calling me fat and ugly. I know I am and I am trying to lose weight. I am under a lot of stress from my albino husband, my spoiled, ugly kids, and that wonton-ed eared guy whose sheriff's campaign I am literally running into the ground. Damn, I've only raised $380.00, how am I going to skim off that? What about wally's teeth!?

Have you noticed she be always rubbing those big-a$$-titz on you?

Unregistered

Notice...Colonel Don Manes

I also see the Suck up , ass kisser Don Manes in that photo. Don Manes was a big Lambertis supporter until Isreal got elected. Don Manes is a major league brown nosing loser scumbag, always has been. Where is Cowboy Wannabee Don Manes now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123