#FIX IT READ latest post on captains extramarital affair - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Shnack banged your old lady then you should thank him for exposing what a dirty slut she really is and how she actually thinks our cares about you. Dummy, c'mon smarten up.
    Nice try bar fly philosopher. Go back and finish that shot glass. Loser.

Unregistered
    If Shnack banged your old lady then you should thank him for exposing what a dirty slut she really is and how she actually thinks our cares about you. Dummy, c'mon smarten up.
    Oh, and I forgot one thing. If your the woman all the same above applies to you.

Unregistered

I got news for you

This promotion will solve itself and all the people who were behind it. Why? Just wait until that mass Jewish voting block in century village finds out about Mr. Schnak Swastika. This nightmare will be over with very soon.

Unregistered

Lamberti promoted RS to captain

Ummmmm, I hate him more than you do but he wasn’t captain till Israel got in office
    Lambert i promoted RS to captain! Not scott. That's why RS had to beg Israel for his captain job back because only captains and above can be fired.

Unregistered
    There is a difference between collecting historical artifacts and being an anti-semite. That distinction will reveal itself. If the actions of this promoted individual,going forward, do not support justice for victims, THAT is what needs to come to the surface. Post the situation; but keep the emotion separate. I can think of three very good cops that were pigs in their personal lives and left a wake of kids and ex-wives behind, but for whatever reason, on the clock, they were all about justice for a victim. It was their only redeeming quality as human beings. Only God knows why these two sides of an individual can co-exist, but they can.

#FixIt

Unregistered

Fake #fixit

There is a difference between collecting historical artifacts and being an anti-semite. That distinction will reveal itself. If the actions of this promoted individual,going forward, do not support justice for victims, THAT is what needs to come to the surface. Post the situation; but keep the emotion separate. I can think of three very good cops that were pigs in their personal lives and left a wake of kids and ex-wives behind, but for whatever reason, on the clock, they were all about justice for a victim. It was their only redeeming quality as human beings. Only God knows why these two sides of an individual can co-exist, but they can.

#FixIt
    You keep replying as #fixit. I think you also keep minimizing the tragedy at Deerfield beach middle by making lame phi!isophical postings about the PAST? What difference does it make if it happened a few years ago or last year ? If you really are a msd parent you should be furious at the factual history in this thread!? So check this out, you are not #fixit . So save your patronizing ramblings for someone else. The Sheriff will be sent copies of this entire Deerfield Middle school thread. The real #fixit people will also be updated directly.

Unregistered

#fixit

#FixIt
    Thanks for the patronizing post Shnak! No way a msd parent would dismiss this entire thread with philosophical ramblings! #FAKE FIXIT

Unregistered

FIXit poster is FAKE

Thanks for the patronizing post Shnak! No way a msd parent would dismiss this entire thread with philosophical ramblings! #FAKE FIXIT
    It's the same poster on leo affairs responding with rambling patronizing speeches. This guy cannot be remotely connected to the parents of msd. Every one of his responses dismisses the covered up crimes that resulted in the cultural indifference to
    Kids like Cruz. Wake up. You told us to report child abuse and investigations involving student beatings then you call it historical data? Don't worry all of the RS actions that involved the Josie Farley investigation will be mailed to the Sheriff Tony directly. I don't care who's wife he is stealing or anything else do you can give that a rest.

Unregistered

Josie ratley and Wayne treacy

It's the same poster on leo affairs responding with rambling patronizing speeches. This guy cannot be remotely connected to the parents of msd. Every one of his responses dismisses the covered up crimes that resulted in the cultural indifference to
    Kids like Cruz. Wake up. You told us to report child abuse and investigations involving student beatings then you call it historical data? Don't worry all of the RS actions that involved the Josie Farley investigation will be mailed to the Sheriff Tony directly. I don't care who's wife he is stealing or anything else do you can give that a rest.
    Josie Ratley a Wayne treacy investigations ! What did RS know about this case and why was his response so slow to assign a qualified detective to the case. If you were the new captain to CI,wou!d you assign a economic crimes or robbery detective to a case involving the head stomping of a middle school student when you had experienced agg battery investigators available???no!

Unregistered

#FixIt
    Now this is funny, he’s not a Nazi he’s a collector of historical artifacts. Now, this sh!t would be funny if it wasn’t so disturbing. Sell it to the Jewish voters jerk.

He’s not a morale killing scumbag who f&ck Dep’s wives, he a Justice warrior, a sworn protector of the victims.

Except there’s a little problem here. People know the a hole. And none of the above is true.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast