More bullshit.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More bullshit.

Unregistered

More bullshit.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...215-story.html

It seems everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Everyone could have done a better job, blah, blah, blah.

Disgusting.

Unregistered
    It’s not bull shit, Broward Sheriff Office will never recoved from the cowardly actions of the deputies on that day. If only one had confronted the shooter we would have been proud. Sorry BSO will always be shamed by this horrible shooting.

Unregistered

Hey stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not bull shit, Broward Sheriff Office will never recoved from the cowardly actions of the deputies on that day. If only one had confronted the shooter we would have been proud. Sorry BSO will always be shamed by this horrible shooting.
    Only one big fat coward stupid and that was Scott Peterson! Scott was full of himself at bs o for years and ducked calls and danger! That's why they made him the sRO!
    He was terrified to go inside so he transmitted to ALL responding deputies to STAY BACK 500 feet.!!I know you were never a cop or involved in killings but that's a SNIPER protocol response. He never said and nobody ever said WE have an active shooter inside the building.! Sniper calls first duty is to set up a safe perimeter and stop traffic! Sound familiar?????

Unregistered

What really happened

Only one big fat coward stupid and that was Scott Peterson! Scott was full of himself at bs o for years and ducked calls and danger! That's why they made him the sRO!
    He was terrified to go inside so he transmitted to ALL responding deputies to STAY BACK 500 feet.!!I know you were never a cop or involved in killings but that's a SNIPER protocol response. He never said and nobody ever said WE have an active shooter inside the building.! Sniper calls first duty is to set up a safe perimeter and stop traffic! Sound familiar?????
    Absolute correct!!! And by the time the building number was finally given out i still do not hear , "we have an active shooter inside this building"! Finally
    as with all shootings , somebody determined this may not be a SNIPER and by that time he walked away, to the great relief of coward Scott Peterson!!!
    Then entry was made but he was gone.

c.f. Coward Scott for in hell

Unregistered
    Any officer knows from training you confront the active shooter period. Spin it any way you like but BSO srewed up. If Peterson was such a poor deputy why did anyone pay attention to his radio transmissions.

Unregistered
    Sniper protocol what are you stupid, go back to watching you police shows on television you moron.

Unregistered
    Any officer knows from training you confront the active shooter period. Spin it any way you like but BSO srewed up. If Peterson was such a poor deputy why did anyone pay attention to his radio transmissions.
    Because Deputy Peterson was the first officer on scene and per policy was Incident Commander until someone of a higher rank took charge. Which never happened until long after Cruz had left the scene. Any cop who things tactically would have thought one of two things based on what Peterson was saying on the radio. Sniper or bomb threat. If you listen to the radio Transmissions the responding deputies did what The Incident Commander told them to do. When Sergeant Miller arrived he should have immediately stated that he was on scene and took charge of the incident making immediate contact with Peterson so he could get accurate information about the crime scene and respond accordingly. When Captain Jordan arrived she should have also announce that she was on scene and taking charge of the crime scene. For the life of me I can't understand why the responding deputies didn't initially just State what I wrote above when given an initial statement to IA and then immediately asked to speak to someone from Psych Services as is there right because this is a traumatic incident. This gives you time to decompress and get your thoughts together and speak to the union before writing your formal report. If any of the deputies that responded were union members their Union failed them! Because none of this was done the deputies panicked and made up things instead of just telling the truth. Ultimately Cruz is responsible for what happened at MSD. Deputy Peterson is responsible for putting out misleading information over the radio and being a coward. Sergeant Miller is responsible for not taking charge and being a coward And Captain Jordan is responsible for incompetence and cowardice. Sheriff Scott Israel is responsible because he is the sheriff but he is not at fault. Nobody has a crystal ball and knows how somebody will perform in a crisis until the s*** hits the fan.

Unregistered
    Because Deputy Peterson was the first officer on scene and per policy was Incident Commander until someone of a higher rank took charge. Which never happened until long after Cruz had left the scene. Any cop who things tactically would have thought one of two things based on what Peterson was saying on the radio. Sniper or bomb threat. If you listen to the radio Transmissions the responding deputies did what The Incident Commander told them to do. When Sergeant Miller arrived he should have immediately stated that he was on scene and took charge of the incident making immediate contact with Peterson so he could get accurate information about the crime scene and respond accordingly. When Captain Jordan arrived she should have also announce that she was on scene and taking charge of the crime scene. For the life of me I can't understand why the responding deputies didn't initially just State what I wrote above when given an initial statement to IA and then immediately asked to speak to someone from Psych Services as is there right because this is a traumatic incident. This gives you time to decompress and get your thoughts together and speak to the union before writing your formal report. If any of the deputies that responded were union members their Union failed them! Because none of this was done the deputies panicked and made up things instead of just telling the truth. Ultimately Cruz is responsible for what happened at MSD. Deputy Peterson is responsible for putting out misleading information over the radio and being a coward. Sergeant Miller is responsible for not taking charge and being a coward And Captain Jordan is responsible for incompetence and cowardice. Sheriff Scott Israel is responsible because he is the sheriff but he is not at fault. Nobody has a crystal ball and knows how somebody will perform in a crisis until the s*** hits the fan.
    Very well said and right on the money!!

Unregistered
    Two cowards that day Scott and Scott.

Unregistered
    This poster is obviously a LEO because this is one of the few posts that is 100% correct.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast