Murder in the center of SOBE at 11pm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Murder in the center of SOBE at 11pm

When did my relaxing artistic artdeco tourist destination town I call home turn into the south side of Chicago? It's a war zone , that could have been a family on vacation at dinner at that time killed in gang violence. What in Gods name .... please tell me no first responders were hurt. Praying for SOBE.

Unregistered
    Jimmy Morales was put on notice a while ago. But unfortunately he’s missing a set of balls. Meanwhile the criminal element has taken over what once was the economic engine of South Florida. #firethechief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jimmy Morales was put on notice a while ago. But unfortunately he’s missing a set of balls. Meanwhile the criminal element has taken over what once was the economic engine of South Florida. #firethechief
    Harvard is overrated.

Unregistered
    chief just keep stacking officers on Ocean Dr don’t worry about anywhere else in the city. This ocean dr panic has to stop spread officers out to include Collins and Washington Ave. terrible decision making at this department. Please someone step up and be a leader

Unregistered
    chief just keep stacking officers on Ocean Dr don’t worry about anywhere else in the city. This ocean dr panic has to stop spread officers out to include Collins and Washington Ave. terrible decision making at this department. Please someone step up and be a leader
    The only one in the Command Staff that would earn immediate respect is Wayne Jones.

Unregistered

Have shovel, will travel.

When did my relaxing artistic artdeco tourist destination town I call home turn into the south side of Chicago? It's a war zone , that could have been a family on vacation at dinner at that time killed in gang violence. What in Gods name .... please tell me no first responders were hurt. Praying for SOBE.
    Ummmmm, that would have been 1982, when the Mariels who arrived in 1980 were put in section 8 housing on the beach.

Unregistered
    Ummmmm, that would have been 1982, when the Mariels who arrived in 1980 were put in section 8 housing on the beach.
    Ummmm. So is that when the City will press the panic button? We lost the street and the only ones to blame is the Mayor who is sitting back and allowing this. Don’t worry both Dan’s will be gone in November.

Unregistered
    The city has actually promoted this element to come to Miami Beach https://www.vibe.com/amp/2016/10/mia...y-day-declared

Unregistered

How soon we forget

I guess they forgot, oh wait Dan wasn’t here in 2001 during memorial weekend when P-didi started a small riot while smoking weed on top of a car and was arrested by the, then POLICE WITH BALLS. Yeah once upon a time when cops were allowed to take their balls to work and weren’t restricted from doing their job. By the way good job to officer JP on that day in 2001 for making the arrest. How soon can some of the now command staff forget when they were the very same officers during that time doing the very same job that officers now are being restricted to do SMH........ truly a shame ! ! !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast