Ortiz boat Show Overtime Wow!

Unregistered

Ortiz boat Show Overtime Wow!

How is this administration is alllowing Ortiz steal so much money in overtime from the tax payers is just unbelievable. The corruption for some people in MPD is unbelievable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is this administration is alllowing Ortiz steal so much money in overtime from the tax payers is just unbelievable. The corruption for some people in MPD is unbelievable.
    Ortiz plays by his own rules. He’s his own boss does his own thing. Try stopping him

Unregistered
    It’s not overtime and the taxpayers aren’t paying any of the cops. If you’re going to make up a lie, at least make it sound believable.

Unregistered
    Good for him. The idea in this place is to make lots of money.

Unregistered
    That is correct good for him hopefully he makes as much as he can and pavés the way for others following him.

Stop being haters everyone loves making money.

Unregistered
    Good for him. The idea in this place is to make lots of money.
    If he does the right numbers he will walk out with over 2,000,000.

I am just a Reg. PO am walking out with 1,200,000. So go figure.

Unregistered
    Are you even a LEO? What overtime, that's being paid by the boat show not by taxes. Cant even get your story right MONGOLICO

Unregistered
    People just hate because of the Title of this thread reads ORTIZ, don't get me wrong i am not a fan of the guy but good for him if he made money at the boat show. The funny thing is that everyone and i mean everyone in this place would have done the same thing if they had the chance to make money here.

Unregistered
    People just hate because of the Title of this thread reads ORTIZ, don't get me wrong i am not a fan of the guy but good for him if he made money at the boat show. The funny thing is that everyone and i mean everyone in this place would have done the same thing if they had the chance to make money here.
    In retrospect, I agree. I hated working more then I had to and court O/T was more then enough. At least I figured it was. Yet, we still get by but having that extra would of been great. As far as Ortiz working all this O/T why do you care? If he's not working O/T while on the normal clock of hours or pulling down 2 at once. More power to him. Beside after awhile you will burn out both physically and mentally. He's at the mentally point of it now or has been for awhile. From what I've been hearing it's mat be, all for nothing anyway. One of his law suits or his actions will eat it all away and that's a damn shame.

Unregistered
    Are you even a LEO? What overtime, that's being paid by the boat show not by taxes. Cant even get your story right MONGOLICO
    Boat show doesn’t pay overtime! The city does. Look at the overtime slips