Police unions and administrations - checks and balances - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    GO back where you came from!!!! We go no issues here. Pot stirrer.
    So says the fat command staff.

All is well here! There is nothing to see! The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Unregistered
    So says the fat command staff.

All is well here! There is nothing to see! The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    All is certainly not well! The Sheriff’s and their Command Staff here on the Gulf Coast of Florida are corruption laden or go unchallenged on every level! Unions are not perfect, but they are a stop gap to Gestapo run Sheriff’s Offices who do whatever they want! And NO I will not leave if I don’t like it.

Unregistered
    Let’s see. We got the Sheriff. We got the three stooges, Dan, Sean, and George. We got the minions, captains and majors that follow suit. Oh no, we need a bigger clown car.

Unregistered
    All is certainly not well! The Sheriff’s and their Command Staff here on the Gulf Coast of Florida are corruption laden or go unchallenged on every level! Unions are not perfect, but they are a stop gap to Gestapo run Sheriff’s Offices who do whatever they want! And NO I will not leave if I don’t like it.
    We need a new sheriff.

Unregistered
    Keep pear-shaped bob in office!!

He's the best, just ask his cronies!!

Unregistered
    Keep pear-shaped bob in office!!

He's the best, just ask his cronies!!
    He is and we will, THANK YOU for the suggestion!! He will be Sheriff for as long as he wants. FACT!

Unregistered
    Id rather we have the ability to unseat him or run against him then have unions with that much power. At least he is elected. Unions are a cancer in most cases. Frankly the only union that makes sense is law enforcement to me, but they seem to be doing just fine here.

I have no gripes about our sheriff. If I did I'd run against him or campaign for someone else to.

I think hes going to answer for some things eventually with the voters. Narcotics in the county comes to mind.

Unregistered
    Id rather we have the ability to unseat him or run against him then have unions with that much power. At least he is elected. Unions are a cancer in most cases. Frankly the only union that makes sense is law enforcement to me, but they seem to be doing just fine here.

I have no gripes about our sheriff. If I did I'd run against him or campaign for someone else to.

I think hes going to answer for some things eventually with the voters. Narcotics in the county comes to mind.
    Unions work for the rank and file. Bob works for bob!

Unregistered
    He is and we will, THANK YOU for the suggestion!! He will be Sheriff for as long as he wants. FACT!
    That does not mean he is any good at it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12