Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who would ever support a guy that is affiliated with an ex Cali cartel? I’ve been reading all these negative comments on Scott Reeves Retiree Facebook Page. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but how and why should I support Leavens that is affiliated with Richard Spence? Google his name and read his history. I worked at LCSO for 25 years and retired, I worked my entire life of doing the best for the community and putting criminals in jail. Now you want us to support Leavens that is bragging about his relationship with Richard Spence and how he is going to take the current Sheriff out. I still live in this county and Mr. Leavens you do not and will not get my families support.
Where are you getting your information? These rumors are hilarious. When have you ever heard Leavens bragging about a relationship with Richard Spence? Did you hear him bragging about it or did you read about it on this board or rumors and conspiracy theories? Do you also believe all the “Nigerian princes” that email you wanting to send you money? Don’t worry they’ll keep your ss number safe.