Crime stoppers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crime stoppers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's be honest
    ANYONE who votes for Jim Jim is voting for a return of the good ole boy General Robert E Lee sexist misogynist racist extreme alt right only white is right sheriff's office.
    It's ALL about EGO and he is literally surrounding himself with every disgruntled unhappy malcontent that used to work at the SO.
    Mike Scott is GONE
    GONE!!!
    Grievances with former sheriffs and their administrations is GONE
    Let the PAST be gone
    We FINALLY got a new break and fresh start
    Be SMART
    EMBRACE it
    Hahaha, some little kiss ass you got no where in the past, but now see a chance with the new sheriff, so you got new knee pads and you now swallow and you even throw out the race card and you think you have a chance hahaha no chance, but it just goes to show that some of you want to be's are scared of Jimmy

Unregistered

Veteran

Hahaha, some little kiss ass you got no where in the past, but now see a chance with the new sheriff, so you got new knee pads and you now swallow and you even throw out the race card and you think you have a chance hahaha no chance, but it just goes to show that some of you want to be's are scared of Jimmy
    Oh wow you sure showed me and proved I must be a kiss a$$ who swallows but you forgot to say something about my mother and ridicule my penis size like you and your kind usually do. Just make sure you and Jim Jim and Spencey go to the retired lcso shin dig with Billy bob and peg leg and all the others who think more of yourself than anyone still working does

Unregistered
    Who would ever support a guy that is affiliated with an ex Cali cartel? I’ve been reading all these negative comments on Scott Reeves Retiree Facebook Page. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but how and why should I support Leavens that is affiliated with Richard Spence? Google his name and read his history. I worked at LCSO for 25 years and retired, I worked my entire life of doing the best for the community and putting criminals in jail. Now you want us to support Leavens that is bragging about his relationship with Richard Spence and how he is going to take the current Sheriff out. I still live in this county and Mr. Leavens you do not and will not get my families support.

Unregistered

Lay down with dogs get up with fleas

Really? You must be a Command puke.
    Mike Scott hung tight with Spence, fires Charlie Ferrante when he got too close to nailing Spence. Scott used “ bagmen Morgan Bowden and Sean Ramsey” to run an Underground Railroad of funds.
    Mike Scott then SOLD the Office of the Sheriff to the highest bidder Carmine Marceno. Spence and company are still pulling the strings but Jim Leavens is not part of the Spence/Scott/ Marceno cabal.
    Time for a change. “No more FOR SALE SIGNS at 10-19!

Unregistered
    It’s vwry simple, keep fighting for raises and we will fight for you! I could care less about a retired Captain that is running for Sheriff or anyone else.

Unregistered
    Sorry LEO peeps it’s very.

Unregistered
    The retirees have spoken, they will pick your next Sheriff, Jim Leavens for 2032.

Unregistered
    Oh wow you sure showed me and proved I must be a kiss a$$ who swallows but you forgot to say something about my mother and ridicule my penis size like you and your kind usually do. Just make sure you and Jim Jim and Spencey go to the retired lcso shin dig with Billy bob and peg leg and all the others who think more of yourself than anyone still working does
    Jealous sonny boy??? and dont worry you will never make to retirement, work on being a real cop and not a puppet/kiss ass

Unregistered
    Who would ever support a guy that is affiliated with an ex Cali cartel? I’ve been reading all these negative comments on Scott Reeves Retiree Facebook Page. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but how and why should I support Leavens that is affiliated with Richard Spence? Google his name and read his history. I worked at LCSO for 25 years and retired, I worked my entire life of doing the best for the community and putting criminals in jail. Now you want us to support Leavens that is bragging about his relationship with Richard Spence and how he is going to take the current Sheriff out. I still live in this county and Mr. Leavens you do not and will not get my families support.
    Hahaha sure you did, and yet wont out your name to your little statement, funny how you and all the other little *****es bad mouth Jimmy now, but 8 months ago none of you morons were saying anything about Jimmy now you all are worried and you should be and you are just some person who is kissing CM butt as you want a cushy job and I will save you the trouble, I really work here and theer are lots of us that will support JL and even if he dosent win he will still be a winner while you are a sorry (retired?) person that trolls this site get a life moron

Unregistered

Soooo Funny

Why did the deputy who encountered the former captain running for sheriff at Yankee Beach in the early morning hours not FIC him and let him go??!!? There's still a conversation with dispatch folks on record folks.
    You all are morons. TT, you need to be worried youth services, not doing the dirty work for your buddy ES. How do you all even think of this stuff!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast