New Ford Explorers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Wait a minute it was not a 2% raise and yes please take the vehicles back I want to see where you will parked them in central or maybe the south station, LOL.
    Of course you can use the Marine Stadium once Ultra has passed and shuttle us in to work in large buses. Hope the city is ready to pay big money because then you will see what 17 are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope so pendejo so the city will give me the ten percent that they took from us to give us the take home program plus I don't want to be 24/7 going home and been flagged down by a snowflake like you so cancelled it
    Well said bro!

Unregistered
    Wait a minute it was not a 2% raise and yes please take the vehicles back I want to see where you will parked them in central or maybe the south station, LOL.
    Of course you can use the Marine Stadium once Ultra has passed and shuttle us in to work in large buses. Hope the city is ready to pay big money because then you will see what 17 are.
    The city owns four large parking garages at marlins stadium, you cant fill one garage with marlins fans so plenty of room there. Those cars can sit for awhile while you share them no big deal. Plus the city didn't take the raise away it just wasn't offered to police like everyone else.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Moments like these make me proud to be a Police Officer. Bring on the SUVs baby.
    Bet he’s a rookie with that corny ass comment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12