GI Joe's with beards - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Sh!twit: rolls off the tongue better than nitwit

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOl, so triggered by what men are doing? You seem..triggered
    go talk to judy, you ****wit
    Were you trying to say "sh!t"wit and they blocked you? Haha. Sh!twit, too funny. The vocab on here, love it. I love to learn.

Unregistered
    I'm surprised by how many deputies decided to grow beards. I thought it would be a few. Turns out about a third of all the ones I've seen now have them. Looks okay, too. This really isn't something for people to get worked up about.
    It has definitely boosted morale! You no longer have to get the phony note from your doctor, saying that you have "Pseudofolliculitis barbae" which prohibits you from shaving. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Those beards are cool now. Just wait for the day when the $h!t hits the fan....again and you have to put your gas mask on. They won't seal with all the facial hair. Then what? But, hey, you look cool now!!!
    Idk about you, but I've never had to don a gas mask for normal patrol operations. And all you need is a 10 minute notice for riot control to shave. So......

Unregistered
    Idk about you, but I've never had to don a gas mask for normal patrol operations. And all you need is a 10 minute notice for riot control to shave. So......
    Some people will say the dumbest shit to further their own personal agenda or preferences. That wasn’t the first time the gas mask line has been spewed on here.

Unregistered
    If you keep the length of your beard to the policy standard of 1/4 inch or less, and shave the area under your chin and jaw line, the mask wil seal just fine. So there's that.

Unregistered
    I’ll take who gives a shit for 500, Alex.

I’ll worry about a gas mask seal when they start issuing mopp gear. Even then I’ll just pack an electric razor.

Really compelling argument the whole mask seal thing...

Unregistered
    You look like losers, especially some of fat focks! Look professional and in charge, not like some fat unshaven bum!

Unregistered
    You look like losers, especially some of fat focks! Look professional and in charge, not like some fat unshaven bum!
    Give it a rest peach fuzz puberty face. If you dont like it TFB nobody gives a rats a$$ about your opinion period.

Unregistered
    Give it a rest peach fuzz puberty face. If you dont like it TFB nobody gives a rats a$$ about your opinion period.
    SAD little lady, you fat slobs look like sh!t already, of course the beard makes you look tough as you run from danger. You want a beard, go work with those fat slobs in the jail!

Unregistered
    Any Uniformed deputy that would wear a beard, would probably stick a prick in his mouth. Just saying.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast