State PBA meeting

Unregistered

State PBA meeting

Can anyone tell us how much our PBA paid to host the the State PBA meeting back in April in Tampa? Did the board approve any of the expenses if there was any?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell us how much our PBA paid to host the the State PBA meeting back in April in Tampa? Did the board approve any of the expenses if there was any?
    Go to A MEETING!

Unregistered
    Big fat $0

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I see that investigations is not your strong suit, if you had reviewed the minutes from the March 2018 meeting, you would have read that the dinner and social hour was sponsored by Aflac.

Unregistered
    Who payed for the hotel they reserved. Aflac paid for the dinner.

Unregistered
    Chief, It is obvious since you never supported nor were a member of the Tampa PBA that you do not understand the operations of the union.
    EVERY Tampa PBA member is a member of the Florida State PBA.
    The Tampa PBA contributes thousands per year in membership dues to the state.
    The state covers us for our legal defense fund and is our lobbyist with State Legislature.

We finally have a President that has a seat on the Board of Directors at the State PBA.
    Thank you Abe for doing such a great job. Tampa is finally recognized by the state.
    This is unprecedented.

PLEASE CHIEF, SHUT UP!
    GOD! I cant wait till Jane Castor dumps you.

PS. Call the State PBA (800) 733-3722 and ask THEM who paid for hotel. It wasn't the Tampa PBA. Dont listen to this moron of a Chief we have. Damm you Buckhorn! I will never support Robert Buckhorn again for what he did to this department.