Montalvo Karp festival flea market - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Mini Ira n word son and fingers

Goldberg enterprise

Discuss

Unregistered
    Gary what makes you think you're so tough. Is it because you killed your own daughter that makes you a man no it makes you a piece of shit that you are. You can't even stand for seven minutes on your three toes. Who give a shit who you are protesting against besides Your boy toy Gilbert with all his psych medications. Ps you and Gilbert are not Leo's and never Will be a Leo you too are want to be *****es 😱😱🐥🐥

Unregistered

I will meet you in person

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gary what makes you think you're so tough. Is it because you killed your own daughter that makes you a man no it makes you a piece of shit that you are. You can't even stand for seven minutes on your three toes. Who give a shit who you are protesting against besides Your boy toy Gilbert with all his psych medications. Ps you and Gilbert are not Leo's and never Will be a Leo you too are want to be *****es 😱😱🐥🐥
    Today is Sunday and Monday afternoon at 1:30 pm, Feb 18, 2019, I will be on the North side of the Checkers in the parking lot, at nw 27 ave and Broward blvd. I am challenging you to fight me . I'm going to make a video and state that I do not intend to file any charges against you. I am going to hurt you really bad. This is not a troll. If you don't show up it will prove your just another key board *****. I fought my Own battles as a kid in New york
    And you misjudged me.

Unregistered

Ey-O Scott! Fast foodies know the deal!

Today is Sunday and Monday afternoon at 1:30 pm, Feb 18, 2019, I will be on the North side of the Checkers in the parking lot, at nw 27 ave and Broward blvd. I am challenging you to fight me . I'm going to make a video and state that I do not intend to file any charges against you. I am going to hurt you really bad. This is not a troll. If you don't show up it will prove your just another key board *****. I fought my Own battles as a kid in New york
    And you misjudged me.
    Scott? You are a troll.

Unregistered

Gary and Gil

Gary and Gil festival marketplace time finish the job

Unregistered
    And you misjudged me.
    Too busy enjoying my pension like Gil enjoys a$$... till next time losers

Unregistered

Throw down at checkers!!

Too busy enjoying my pension like Gil enjoys a$$... till next time losers
    Gary K is my friend from The Masons. He is planning on punching fat jailer in the face for writing that post. He said iF fat ira Is not the author he gets a pass.

Unregistered
    Fight are you kidding Gary crap can't even stand up how is he going to fight. He can't punch his way out of a paper bag. He thinks because he has rough sex with Gilbert that makes him tough and he can talk all the shit on this site . Gary and Gilbert stay as keyboard tough guys on this site that's the closest you'll ever come to manhood and being a Leo. 🐥🍆

Unregistered

I'm bored so let's talk war

Fight are you kidding Gary crap can't even stand up how is he going to fight. He can't punch his way out of a paper bag. He thinks because he has rough sex with Gilbert that makes him tough and he can talk all the shit on this site . Gary and Gilbert stay as keyboard tough guys on this site that's the closest you'll ever come to manhood and being a Leo. 🐥🍆
    Gary will be there mister! Gary has a plan that you will see with your own 👀eyes! The PSB CI division is right across the street and we can see into that parking lot! Gary is going to rip somebody's balls off and sell them later in a jar of alcohol. The big fat puss y attacking our buddy Gary will be clipped iF Gary starts to lose!

Unregistered

Ladies let’s get it done

I dare you two loosers make me day

Retired Capt Goldberg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast