Scnhaken bum Poor Leadership

Unregistered

Scnhaken bum Poor Leadership

Schnakenbum, may have a right to belong to neo nazi organizations, he may have a right to lust after other deputies women, he may nhave a right to limi the number of minorities under his command, but he does not have a right to use bso comuputers to engage in these activities and spend his days chasing women all day time to end it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Schnakenbum, may have a right to belong to neo nazi organizations, he may have a right to lust after other deputies women, he may nhave a right to limi the number of minorities under his command, but he does not have a right to use bso comuputers to engage in these activities and spend his days chasing women all day time to end it.
    The Nazi tortured and killed millions of Jews and other innocents before they were defeated by the United States and others. How does any self respecting person work under someone this ignorant?

Unregistered

Shameful shame 🐍sssnake

Hey!! That's a good point. I actually feel bad for his spouse. Divorcing him now and you have to admit he got a smooth delivery with the wives of his employee's. She feel under his spell then awoke from the nightmare! Sieg hiel mine furher!

Unregistered

More conduct unbecoming

Hey!! That's a good point. I actually feel bad for his spouse. Divorcing him now and you have to admit he got a smooth delivery with the wives of his employee's. She feel under his spell then awoke from the nightmare! Sieg hiel mine furher!
    🐍snake shame! Is actually shacked up in an apartment with the wife of the bso employee swat member. Character is supposedly important when someone is in a command position. Dating, having sex with and living with your employees wives says a lot about a Majors character. I'm sure the new colonels must be PROUD!

Unregistered

Thank you Major Schaankbuger

🐍snake shame! Is actually shacked up in an apartment with the wife of the bso employee swat member. Character is supposedly important when someone is in a command position. Dating, having sex with and living with your employees wives says a lot about a Majors character. I'm sure the new colonels must be PROUD!
    Thank you for the bunk beds from the jail you installed in the old lunch room so you and Amy could play "bury the little pink and wrinkled tube steak"! The bunk beds were from the jail and still had traces of snot and special sauce! We are so ☺happy you're back but is it necessary to humiliate the captain by kicking him out of his office and ordering him to sit at a cubicle? Just get over your self! And yes we loved your boring tired speech. Happy now?

Unregistered
    Thank you for the bunk beds from the jail you installed in the old lunch room so you and Amy could play "bury the little pink and wrinkled tube steak"! The bunk beds were from the jail and still had traces of snot and special sauce! We are so ☺happy you're back but is it necessary to humiliate the captain by kicking him out of his office and ordering him to sit at a cubicle? Just get over your self! And yes we loved your boring tired speech. Happy now?
    Nice to see the morale is picked up downtown. Think about what it’s going to be like there in six months!!!

Unregistered

Shank a disgrace to his uniform

Nice to see the morale is picked up downtown. Think about what it’s going to be like there in six months!!!
    Don't ask him if he is half Jewish unless you want to make an enemy for life. He single handedly has now trashed many of the career employees for praising the captain who now has a cubicle. Snak took his office and the captain uses a secretary cubicle. Don't believe it ? Ask a detective.

Unregistered

Ron for sheriff

Don't ask him if he is half Jewish unless you want to make an enemy for life. He single handedly has now trashed many of the career employees for praising the captain who now has a cubicle. Snak took his office and the captain uses a secretary cubicle. Don't believe it ? Ask a detective.
    Last week he tried to force me to get a black uniform and beautiful black leather boots. Several of us went into the deep woods and lit torches then sang Deutschland Uber Ales ! But no hand holding so that's cool! I got a new mp 5 , a dagger, and 4,000 rounds of ammo.

Unregistered
    Did you expect anything different from someone who is NOT a leader. He is one of those people in charge that tries to lead by intimidation or force, which can be done but only because it's easier to comply than keep bucking the system. He will NEVER have the respect he wants, because respect is earned not forced, and he's not smart enough to figure that out.