Sgt Tony Capt Russell

Unregistered

Sgt Tony Capt Russell

Sct Tony you missed one laziest ass ever Jan Jordan's best friend, Capt holy roller Russell needs to go please never worked a day in his life

Discuss

Unregistered

The Rev.

A waste of space for a long time and the fake preacher needs to go for sure.

Unregistered

Capt Russell a Fort Lauderdale looser

Clip Russell Sgt tony

Unregistered

Clip him!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clip Russell Sgt tony
    I tell you this as a friend Sheriff Tony, I'm having this sit down wit you as a sign of respecta. This guy Russell whatever is a mook! He don't gi v a shit t about this thing of ours! All of the other families are watching you now. And we got your back! But this guy....he,s a stone in my 👞shoe. Clip him, clip him now while we got the muscle! Now try the anesette and the small sweet cookies.

Unregistered

Racist tony

Fired whiteys...promoted all blacks regardless of qualification. He has not done anything but take photo ops. Enjoy your short stay.

Unregistered

Fired Whiteys!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fired whiteys...promoted all blacks regardless of qualification. He has not done anything but take photo ops. Enjoy your short stay.
    Translation for the reader of this last post: I am a mediocre person of low intelligence, and I am hoping that you will buy into my degenerate fake news that only superior white employees were fired by the evil black anti white Muslim brotherhood loving sheriff Tony! Wait! It gets better! Now that I Tony have fired all the evil evil evil crackers, I then randomly walked through the public safety building parking lot ,and promoted every single person of color color color my brother! So without ONE shred of evidence, We can all trust YOU when you tell us Tony , who has zero history of hating the evil dreaded white man,is ten times worse than Malcom X!!! Hmmmm u sound like a 🐖 IRA!