Stolen Valor...New Sgt./Major - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I assure you that "you" offended any reasonable person on here. And if you're insisting on it's "we" then you're likely referring to the voices in your putrid skull. Because I'm pretty confident that you are indeed same sick prick posting your ignorant rants all over these threads. And "sniveling little baby" - aw, that stings, really. But coming from the likes of you, a racist, ignorant scumbag (why am I guessing also a certain ex-BSO deputy, terminated years ago?), I'll take it. Yeah, I'm sure you're really all busted up inside over one hash mark.
    You must be the same Taint licker that comes on here and defends everything wrong with this agency.

Unregistered
    This thread is F**king stupid!!! We have other things to worry about other than if someone has 1 extra stripe on their shirt.

Unregistered
    This thread is F**king stupid!!! We have other things to worry about other than if someone has 1 extra stripe on their shirt.
    Why do you have an extra one you didn’t earn also?

Unregistered
    Why do you have an extra one you didn’t earn also?
    Haha “earn” you called out sick constantly, avoided going to just about every call you can, make every excuse to not write a report even at the expense of a victim. Yeah most didn’t “earn” that stripe by doing the bare minimum.

Unregistered
    I have an extra stripe in my underwear.

Unregistered
    Haha “earn” you called out sick constantly, avoided going to just about every call you can, make every excuse to not write a report even at the expense of a victim. Yeah most didn’t “earn” that stripe by doing the bare minimum.
    I have two years on and need a new shirt you think they will just give me a stripe so I don't have to come back in 2 years???

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2979934]

No, the problem is an agency without discipline or integrity from top to bottom. Overlook the little things and eventually the lack of discipline effects the big things.
    It’s the same mentality that allows deputies to wear any patch they want on their vest. “It’s just a patch, why would it matter?”
    Or “I don’t need a shoulder mic, my handheld with a little antenna is fine.” Until it hits the fan and you can’t transmit. Keep ignoring the little things and worrying about self-esteem and see what happens.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2980081]

It’s the same mentality that allows deputies to wear any patch they want on their vest. “It’s just a patch, why would it matter?”
    Or “I don’t need a shoulder mic, my handheld with a little antenna is fine.” Until it hits the fan and you can’t transmit. Keep ignoring the little things and worrying about self-esteem and see what happens.
    You must be an antenna salesman for Motorola. The antenna makes no difference it's the system that is complete garbage. I sure hope no one ever puts you in a position of authority.

Unregistered

Wrong

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2980088]

You must be an antenna salesman for Motorola. The antenna makes no difference it's the system that is complete garbage. I sure hope no one ever puts you in a position of authority.
    What the other guy is saying is wake up, it's the little things that will continue to haunt us. Seemingly every day bullshit we gloss over, but when the shit hits the fan, those little things can cause a whole lot of problems. And you are right, the entire system is old and crappy, and who knows if the new radio system will even be any better. But you miss the big picture. The antennas for example might or might not make a difference, depending on where you are at. But when the radio system fails again (and it will) why give the county and Motorola the ability to point the finger at us, again? Last time it was the "radio discipline" BS, next time it will be, "hey bso, we warned you that you're using the wrong equipment, your fault again and don't complain your shit doesn't work". Why give the county and Motorola that ammo? We're our own worst enemy which is what the last guy is saying and he's spot on - we're so worried about what looks cool or is convenient, and that's why we keep ending up constantly in the news looking like idiots. There's plenty of people who will continue to use everything they can against us to make us look bad. So don't empower them.

Unregistered
    Who is the new Major? The Ayatollah dude?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast