Stolen Valor...New Sgt./Major - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When getting your uniforms, if you have 15 years they give you the extra strip so you don't come back in a year or less. They round up. Seriously, this is what you're worried about? How about just do your job and not worry about what others are doing.
    GFY, and don't concern yourself with what people put on this forum you POS. You must be the same mutt that was defending Akmed in previous post’s.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2979622]2004 buddy boy, check again. The guy is a Fraud, probably just like you![/QUOTE

This is the problem with this agency. We have people obsessing over a hash mark rather than going out and doing their jobs. Can’t wait to get out of here it’s the most toxic environment-no matter who is sheriff.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2979630]
    2004 buddy boy, check again. The guy is a Fraud, probably just like you![/QUOTE

This is the problem with this agency. We have people obsessing over a hash mark rather than going out and doing their jobs. Can’t wait to get out of here it’s the most toxic environment-no matter who is sheriff.
    Go know we don’t need you! And you give your 1 hash mark back for your 6 month’s of service pu$$y.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2979635]

Go know we don’t need you! And you give your 1 hash mark back for your 6 month’s of service pu$$y.
    Assuming you mean “go now” idiot. Again the cowards were the ones with 5 & 6 hashmarks in Parkland.

Unregistered

Ignorant phuks

GFY, and don't concern yourself with what people put on this forum you POS. You must be the same mutt that was defending Akmed in previous post’s.
    ... and you must be the same racist, ignorant POS that spews hate-filled vitriol all over this forum about Jews, Muslims, etc. Hope you're just a troll doing what POS trolls do, because if you're actually a member of this agency, it's shameful.

Unregistered

Nailed it

Bingo (sadly)

Unregistered
    ... and you must be the same racist, ignorant POS that spews hate-filled vitriol all over this forum about Jews, Muslims, etc. Hope you're just a troll doing what POS trolls do, because if you're actually a member of this agency, it's shameful.
    Oh sorry if we have offended you sniveling little baby. Obviously your boy lied about his time on the job, I guess the honor system doesnt really work now does it?

Unregistered

Scumbag alert

Oh sorry if we have offended you sniveling little baby. Obviously your boy lied about his time on the job, I guess the honor system doesnt really work now does it?
    I assure you that "you" offended any reasonable person on here. And if you're insisting on it's "we" then you're likely referring to the voices in your putrid skull. Because I'm pretty confident that you are indeed same sick prick posting your ignorant rants all over these threads. And "sniveling little baby" - aw, that stings, really. But coming from the likes of you, a racist, ignorant scumbag (why am I guessing also a certain ex-BSO deputy, terminated years ago?), I'll take it. Yeah, I'm sure you're really all busted up inside over one hash mark.

Unregistered

No, the problem is an agency without discipline or integrity from top to bottom. Overlook the little things and eventually the lack of discipline effects the big things.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2979934]

No, the problem is an agency without discipline or integrity from top to bottom. Overlook the little things and eventually the lack of discipline effects the big things.
    BINGO (Sadly)!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast