CORRUPTION or CRIMINAL WRONG DOING TIPS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jesus J. Del Rio

CORRUPTION or CRIMINAL WRONG DOING TIPS

Governor, Ronald De Santis, is in the process of naming a Special Prosecutor, to investigate a myriad of criminal allegations involving the

LCSO, that I have brought to his attention, as well as the other law enforcement officials named herein.

If you have a Tip, that you would like for the Special Prosecutor, to investigate, you may send it to:

1. The Honorable Ronald De Santis
    Florida Office of the Governor
    400 South Monroe Street
    Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

2. Maria Chapa Lopez
    U.S.Attorney's Office
    2110 First Street # 3-137
    Fort Myers, Florida 33901

3. Mr. Eric W. Spore
    Special Agent in Charge FBI
    5525 West Gray Street
    Tampa, Florida 33609

4. Mr. Juan P. Bauta
    The Ferraro Law Firm
    600 Brickell Avenue # 3800
    Miami, Florida 33131

If you are a Whistle Blower, and you need legal advice, as to how to seek Whistle Blower protection, you may contact Attorney Juan Bauta or the Florida Bar, the Yellow Pages, for referral of an attorney, that can help protect your interest, as you come forward with any information, that you may believe is of a criminal nature.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus J. Del Rio View Post
    Governor, Ronald De Santis, is in the process of naming a Special Prosecutor, to investigate a myriad of criminal allegations involving the

LCSO, that I have brought to his attention, as well as the other law enforcement officials named herein.

If you have a Tip, that you would like for the Special Prosecutor, to investigate, you may send it to:

1. The Honorable Ronald De Santis
    Florida Office of the Governor
    400 South Monroe Street
    Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

2. Maria Chapa Lopez
    U.S.Attorney's Office
    2110 First Street # 3-137
    Fort Myers, Florida 33901

3. Mr. Eric W. Spore
    Special Agent in Charge FBI
    5525 West Gray Street
    Tampa, Florida 33609

4. Mr. Juan P. Bauta
    The Ferraro Law Firm
    600 Brickell Avenue # 3800
    Miami, Florida 33131

If you are a Whistle Blower, and you need legal advice, as to how to seek Whistle Blower protection, you may contact Attorney Juan Bauta or the Florida Bar, the Yellow Pages, for referral of an attorney, that can help protect your interest, as you come forward with any information, that you may believe is of a criminal nature.
    Hahaha ambulance chaser, troll

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha ambulance chaser, troll
    Ambulance chasers really! Couldn’t believe my eyes, I as well as many others were elated to see this. Charlie Christ remember “greenies” loved him till he wished to have the 20th judicial circuit investigated, Mike Scott and the other so-called movers and shakers of the county went nuts. Turning the tables on him, creating a hate campaign against him. LCSO has turned against the people who elect and pay their salaries. Their bow down to me or else attitude should have the public terrified. The attitude is it’s us against them that the general population are terrible terrible people then the bow down to me or else we’re going to beat the hell out of you and charge you with resisting arrest and number three is to keep it quiet the code of silence or your ostracized. What happened to the police policing protect and serve. We should all be frightened they can do whatever they want and get away with it and that’s frightening there is no one to police over them to make sure that they are competent to make a split second decisions. You’re a citizen and you’re treated like a criminal no matter what they think they’re above the law. So go ahead and let me hear how hard their job is that they chose to do just like a surgeon in the ER room they’re trying to save somebody’s life they get sued for malpractice what’s wrong with the sheriffs department why are they exempt there’s too many incompetent ones too many that are too hotheaded extremely angry not educated. I agree go to the Tampa or further north FBI office there’s no corruption there. And in closing stay away from North Fort Myers night shift nightmare substation they’re all too hotheaded egotistical I can do whatever I want attitude I can plant anything I want on you and it’s all great big coverups and there’s a lot of low income areas in North Fort Myers and I’m gonna tell you what it’s extremely sad the people that don’t have money to back them and these nightmares have a night shift substation will plant stuff on you and it’s extremely sad that people need to take back the police department and I don’t have to answer to anybody I am an LCSO MEYERS BREWTON BRAY ELLIS AND THE REST NOTHING BUT BULLIES WHERE IS NEWBORN THATS RIGHT ACTING ABOVE THE LAW LOSER LOST HIS JOB....REMEMBER PEOPLE YOU DO HAS RIGHTS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ambulance chasers really! Couldn’t believe my eyes, I as well as many others were elated to see this. Charlie Christ remember “greenies” loved him till he wished to have the 20th judicial circuit investigated, Mike Scott and the other so-called movers and shakers of the county went nuts. Turning the tables on him, creating a hate campaign against him. LCSO has turned against the people who elect and pay their salaries. Their bow down to me or else attitude should have the public terrified. The attitude is it’s us against them that the general population are terrible terrible people then the bow down to me or else we’re going to beat the hell out of you and charge you with resisting arrest and number three is to keep it quiet the code of silence or your ostracized. What happened to the police policing protect and serve. We should all be frightened they can do whatever they want and get away with it and that’s frightening there is no one to police over them to make sure that they are competent to make a split second decisions. You’re a citizen and you’re treated like a criminal no matter what they think they’re above the law. So go ahead and let me hear how hard their job is that they chose to do just like a surgeon in the ER room they’re trying to save somebody’s life they get sued for malpractice what’s wrong with the sheriffs department why are they exempt there’s too many incompetent ones too many that are too hotheaded extremely angry not educated. I agree go to the Tampa or further north FBI office there’s no corruption there. And in closing stay away from North Fort Myers night shift nightmare substation they’re all too hotheaded egotistical I can do whatever I want attitude I can plant anything I want on you and it’s all great big coverups and there’s a lot of low income areas in North Fort Myers and I’m gonna tell you what it’s extremely sad the people that don’t have money to back them and these nightmares have a night shift substation will plant stuff on you and it’s extremely sad that people need to take back the police department and I don’t have to answer to anybody I am an LCSO MEYERS BREWTON BRAY ELLIS AND THE REST NOTHING BUT BULLIES WHERE IS NEWBORN THATS RIGHT ACTING ABOVE THE LAW LOSER LOST HIS JOB....REMEMBER PEOPLE YOU DO HAS RIGHTS.
    HAHAHA nice one troll, if you do the crime you gonna do the time go cry else where

Unregistered
    Oh know this angry little boy, their was no crime committed. Know that beatnik! You can go back to sucking down my tax dollars....

Unregistered
    Oh know this whippersnapper boy, their was no crime committed... know that boy! Do what you do best suck down tax payers dollars, instead of pencil pushing its baby boys buttons. Keep on pushing

Unregistered
    No crime committed boy. Keep on pushing your buttons on tax payers wallets. Beatnik

Unregistered
    Just like Mueller

Jesus J. Del Rio

If you have any tips on any criminal violations now is the time

THERE IS AN ACTIVE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY OF LCSO, BY FDLE, YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR TIPS TO:

Florida Department of Law Enforcement
    Office of Executive Investigations
    2331 Phillips Road
    Tallahassee, Florida 32308

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus J. Del Rio View Post
    THERE IS AN ACTIVE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY OF LCSO, BY FDLE, YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR TIPS TO:

Florida Department of Law Enforcement
    Office of Executive Investigations
    2331 Phillips Road
    Tallahassee, Florida 32308
    Here's a tip, you can suck it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast