Disgusting Nate Osgood
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Disgusting Nate Osgood

Such class to hold his own retirement party in the very room where Deputies were notifying families that their loved ones would not be coming home one year ago. What a POS

Unregistered
    Should that room never be used again? Idiot!

Unregistered
    He is such a POS. Only a bunch of ass lickers will be attending that party.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Should that room never be used again? Idiot!
    Ok Nate, go back to the hood where you belong.

Unregistered
    Come on folks, let’s have some class. I’ve known Nate for 30 years. He’s a decent guy and wouldn’t hurt a flea. Who knows why Israel chose to promote him. What is he suppose to say, “I don’t want it”? Leave him be and let him enjoy his retirement like hopefully everyone else can some day. Some of us don’t make it.

Unregistered

Yea, who knows why Israel chose to promote him.

Come on folks, let’s have some class. I’ve known Nate for 30 years. He’s a decent guy and wouldn’t hurt a flea. Who knows why Israel chose to promote him. What is he suppose to say, “I don’t want it”? Leave him be and let him enjoy his retirement like hopefully everyone else can some day. Some of us don’t make it.
    Yea, who knows why Israel chose to promote him.

Unregistered
    Maybe we could ask Cedeno or Jenne how the event was. Cedeno is sitting right next to him at the event. Smile for the next picture Angelo

Unregistered
    Cedeno sitting with Israel and Ken Jenne all night long. Sheriff Tony, you were warned but failed to listen.

Unregistered
    Cedeno sitting with Israel and Ken Jenne all night long. Sheriff Tony, you were warned but failed to listen.
    Nice try! There was a whole hosts of folks from command their like Nicole Anderson, Cedeño, and others who worked with Nate for over 25 years. In the end, whether you agreed with his politics or not, Nate was a good guy and deserved the party and attendance he received.

Unregistered
    Agreed, Nate isn't a bad guy. I have worked with him and for him and he never abused his people and treated us well. The only peope that will speak out against him are jealous of his position in the agency. Nate happy retirement and enjoy that pocket full of cash. I know I am!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast