South end 18 Offender
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

South end 18 Offender

Who’s the 18 from the South,I hear the victim is connected to Colina. If was I hear is true,this a possible 39 definitely termination package.

Looking forward to collect your 1% once you get terminated.

You are a real loser.

You my friend lack of common sense.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who’s the 18 from the South,I hear the victim is connected to Colina. If was I hear is true,this a possible 39 definitely termination package.

Looking forward to collect your 1% once you get terminated.

You are a real loser.

You my friend lack of common sense.
    Eres un tremendo singado y la vas a pagar por ser tan SapingO.

Unregistered
    Why the termination package? Because of connection with the chief or the degree of the incident? You fûcking family and friends entitled scumbags.

Unregistered
    I don't think a termination package will constitute for this incident but a very nice suspension with a lot of hours for sure. Regardless of the punishment i really don't think this officer will learn his lesson from this he is to ****y and arrogant to listen to advice.

This investigation had no criminal intent just plain stupidity, if he would have just contacted a Sgt. everything would have been QRU.

Everyone should learn from this incident, when your not sure contact a SGT.

Unregistered
    Omg 39 him!!!!!!

Unregistered
    What happened???????????

Unregistered
    Why the termination package? Because of connection with the chief or the degree of the incident? You fûcking family and friends entitled scumbags.
    If you are an 18 Offender,you have no business being a PO. Specially 18 a pedestrian and not rendering aid is a crime.

Unregistered
    I don't think a termination package will constitute for this incident but a very nice suspension with a lot of hours for sure. Regardless of the punishment i really don't think this officer will learn his lesson from this he is to ****y and arrogant to listen to advice.

This investigation had no criminal intent just plain stupidity, if he would have just contacted a Sgt. everything would have been QRU.

You mean like when officer Deprado contacted a Sgt. Where is the FOP?

Unregistered

You mean like when officer Deprado contacted a Sgt. Because he didn’t feel comfortable on an arrest that was being passed on by a outside agency.
    Now both him and the Sgt are ROD. Where is the FOP?

Unregistered
    If you are an 18 Offender,you have no business being a PO. Specially 18 a pedestrian and not rendering aid is a crime.
    But you get promoted if you pay the victim off and make his bike disappear but what do I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast