See ya later
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: See ya later

Unregistered

See ya later

https://twitter.com/brycherrera1/sta...591060480?s=12
    Grossi you dumb ass. You and Burnside have your heads so far up your asses that you've stopped thinking.
    Good luck

Unregistered

This is why...

And this shit is part of the reason people hate us. He needs to be fired and it needs to be done today. There is nothing that can be said that can defend this crap.

Unregistered

Yup

Wait until Myers and his SGT’s videos surface. I personally have seen 2 videos from 2 different citizens. Haha

Unregistered
    You're absolutely right.
    Good thing we have 50+ trainees in the academy...

Unregistered
    I know he was an idiot posting way too much stuff in Snapchat he shouldn’t be but I didn’t think he was this dumb!

Unregistered
    Unbelievable! How embarrassing for our agency.

Unregistered
    ****iness. Anyone recall the video of the fight in front of Lani kai after dark with the same deputy? He got away with it then figured why not

Unregistered

Leadership

Carmine is the reason why this sh&& happens and we just had a detective lie under oath, nothing happen to him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carmine is the reason why this sh&& happens and we just had a detective lie under oath, nothing happen to him.
    Share the story details Name of Deputy, Case # and how did the Deputy lie under oath ....

Unregistered

Stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Share the story details Name of Deputy, Case # and how did the Deputy lie under oath ....
    The media is obviously trolling for a story &/or some douche-wad like ******* is desperately seeking to find acceptance since he got beat by Amira. Looooooooser needs to get over it.

DW and CM have a court date this week, instead of conjecture wait a few days for the facts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast