Andrew POLLACK - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Andrew POLLACK

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gilbert and Gary following Andrew Pollock that is the three dumbest men in Broward county. Thank God I moved to Central Florida. You guys are praising Pollock who was a piece of shit his whole life now he's trying to make a name for himself on his Poor daughter's grave disgusting .
    Yes, thank God you moved to central Florida. The kid you left behind must be relieved.

Unregistered
    POS his whole life? He is a self made millionaire. If it were your kid you'd want changes too, he doesn't give a crap about making a name for himself. Thank God you're in Central Florida you sound like a douche.
    Pollock vs. Pollack you guys are idiots
    pick which one you're referencing

Unregistered
    A self made millionaire? I thought he is a former slum lord.

Unregistered

Fat Amy owes a lot of CHEESE $$$

A self made millionaire? I thought he is a former slum lord.
    Aw what's the matter? Your little rat thread of links to Pollack's misfortunes got taken down? Go eat some cheese, Fat Amy.

Unregistered
    When are thdry going to arrest him.

Unregistered

You are kidding me

Pollock a millionaire what a joke as he had $500,00.00 in IRS liens and he filed for Bankruptcy in 2017. He lives in a motor home in a parking lot. He was to be another John Walsh.

Unregistered
    Pollock a millionaire what a joke as he had $500,00.00 in IRS liens and he filed for Bankruptcy in 2017. He lives in a motor home in a parking lot. He was to be another John Walsh.
    Another loud mouthed New York azzhole

Unregistered
    tic-toc Amy

Unregistered
    He'd make a great John Walsh type. He's super good looking and brave. Maybe when he makes his first million and gets on his feet financially, he can buy Wally some teeth.

Unregistered
    When iz he going to jail for being a public problem?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast