Andrew POLLACK
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Andrew POLLACK

Unregistered

Andrew POLLACK

For the record-I love this guy.

From me and my family, we are truly sorry for your family's loss and your continued suffering.

You could have taken this in a million different directions and been justified and supported in each of them. For some reason, the direction you took your grieving in is ruffling a lot of feathers yet you endure.

We don't deserve your support but I (and my family) thank you (and others) for it. It helps a lot. It means a lot.

Unregistered
    Another John Walsh wannabee. But I will give him his props. The new Sheriff was appointed solely on his recommendation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another John Walsh wannabee. But I will give him his props. The new Sheriff was appointed solely on his recommendation.
    I don't think any father strives to be John Walsh. As annoying as they are, I like my kids alive.

Unregistered

From me and my family, we are truly sorry for your family's loss and your continued suffering.

You could have taken this in a million different directions and been justified and supported in each of them. For some reason, the direction you took your grieving in is ruffling a lot of feathers yet you endure.

We don't deserve your support but I (and my family) thank you (and others) for it. It helps a lot. It means a lot.
    You DO deserve our support; and you have it. You have and continue to help FixIt. And, very sorry for that awful dig made by the clergy at the vigil last night. It was classless and does not reflect the mission in any way. We will be sending that political left leaning pastor a note to express that.

Unregistered
    You DO deserve our support; and you have it. You have and continue to help FixIt. And, very sorry for that awful dig made by the clergy at the vigil last night. It was classless and does not reflect the mission in any way. We will be sending that political left leaning pastor a note to express that.
    I was unaware of a dig that was made by a pastor. That's pretty messed up coming from a pastor though. I hope he wasn't addressing a crowd otherwise we will never begin to heal.

Either way, your words are appreciated and please know we (at least the guys I know and my family) are "fixing it" though sometimes in may go unnoticed but we don't look for that recognition. You'd be surprised but pleased what our quiet, behind the scenes families do as well.
    God bless #FixIt

Unregistered

Your next Colonel

That’s Colonel Andrew Pollock to you pal!

Unregistered
    That’s Colonel Andrew Pollock to you pal!
    Col Andrew Poll-A-ck? From your lips to God's ears. I'd follow that guy. Leadership is something you're born with-he's got it.

Unregistered
    Col Andrew Poll-A-ck? From your lips to God's ears. I'd follow that guy. Leadership is something you're born with-he's got it.
    Precisely why broward will always be a septic tank. Please tell me you had no children.

Unregistered
    Gilbert and Gary following Andrew Pollock that is the three dumbest men in Broward county. Thank God I moved to Central Florida. You guys are praising Pollock who was a piece of shit his whole life now he's trying to make a name for himself on his Poor daughter's grave disgusting .

Unregistered
    Gilbert and Gary following Andrew Pollock that is the three dumbest men in Broward county. Thank God I moved to Central Florida. You guys are praising Pollock who was a piece of shit his whole life now he's trying to make a name for himself on his Poor daughter's grave disgusting .
    POS his whole life? He is a self made millionaire. If it were your kid you'd want changes too, he doesn't give a crap about making a name for himself. Thank God you're in Central Florida you sound like a douche.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast