Pasco booking # 220353

Unregistered

Pasco booking # 220353

So a former Detective from HCSO (forced to resign?) is arrested yesterday by Pasco S.O. as part of an alledged theft ring. Allegedly , in his possession? Some highly controlled and audit monitored U.C. driver's license that somebody forgot to get back. Wow, I wonder what an ex- cop could do with a 💯 percent legit i.d., especially with more than one, allegedly. For those that don't know, when these are ran through the system, even other Cops can't see it's a U.C. However , if SID is doing there job they would get notifications the license was ran. Checks and balances. Maybe this is the tip of the iceberg? If you lost such an I.D. or credentials, all hell breaks loose and you are admonished. Just another example of the incompetent acts by HCSO and especially SID. And why is his photo redacted? I actually feel sorry for him because he had a legitimate substance abuse problem, identified under C.C.'s supervision while a Sergeant in warrants. And absolutely no help offered to the Detective? Oh yeah, CC would have had to be at working to see what his subordinates are doing. And people on here don't think HCSO covers things up. And yes , yes, the media is watching!

Unregistered
    He is too busy going down the slide at the fair on TV, or finding just about every other opportunity to be on TV to pave his future plans. Plans that have nothing to do with bettering the front lines for us. Last I checked, sheriffs are not movie stars. We have issues on the street. Not at the fair or at the parade. Grab a zone, take some calls, write some paper, take a case and solve it, clear a queue, put someone in jail, better yet in prison. Lets get to work. We need a cop to lead us. Not a media fiend.

Unregistered
    I'm just a lowly citizen, but I do read this forum from time to time and to tell the truth, the more I see of this guy the less I like him. AND I really didn't like him all that much to start with.
    Too much of a pretty boy and a show boat for my tastes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm just a lowly citizen, but I do read this forum from time to time and to tell the truth, the more I see of this guy the less I like him. AND I really didn't like him all that much to start with.
    Too much of a pretty boy and a show boat for my tastes.
    Im glad you see it. Imagine working for him or the other narcissists running the show. They are the reason cops show up to calls pissed off

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is too busy going down the slide at the fair on TV, or finding just about every other opportunity to be on TV to pave his future plans. Plans that have nothing to do with bettering the front lines for us. Last I checked, sheriffs are not movie stars. We have issues on the street. Not at the fair or at the parade. Grab a zone, take some calls, write some paper, take a case and solve it, clear a queue, put someone in jail, better yet in prison. Lets get to work. We need a cop to lead us. Not a media fiend.
    Too much power has been given to him and other Sheriff’s across the state and country! A system of checks and balances doesn’t exists! There was a chance for a union and it was blown! Gee and Docobo took care of that with some extra sweet kool aid! All fell in line like sheep to the slaughter. Where is the sheep dog to protect the sheep?