Disgraced El Portal Chief has sights on NBV

Unregistered

Disgraced El Portal Chief has sights on NBV

Bend over boys retired MPD Major & 6 week El Portal chief Jose Perez wants the job-
    Be a good fit-he’s under FDLE & SAO investigation for crap at El Portal

Unregistered
    “Do you know who I am?”

Unregistered

Gavilan

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “Do you know who I am?”

El student de Rosetta Stone. El que más pica inglish

Unregistered
    Bend over boys retired MPD Major & 6 week El Portal chief Jose Perez wants the job-
    Be a good fit-he’s under FDLE & SAO investigation for crap at El Portal
    Get your "facts" right. He is NOT under investigation. In fact, he should get an award for doing what should have been done years ago which was fire the cancer of El portal.

Unregistered

Excuse me

Get your "facts" right. He is NOT under investigation. In fact, he should get an award for doing what should have been done years ago which was fire the cancer of El portal.
    So sensitive

Unregistered

Noooo mercy

So sensitive
    Another reject wants a shot at fixing this train wreck. How about we do with the functional retards we currently have running the PD.. It’s obvious they’re incompetent and almost ready to retire, thank goodness. I heard the troops are staying on 12 hour shifts, much to the displeasure of the senior policemen but hey who cares as long as the new guys get their cookies right Brian? Do they even wonder why we want the PBA back here... It has nothing to do with the red dragon at all. The fat LT and the skinny drunk one do nothing for the tenured Officers of NBV.. like KB said, AKA captain ****man. These two LT’s are the problem here. Then kB went away and we celebrated for the rest of the year. One thing is for sure, the Lieutenants will NOT be a part of the PBA.

Unregistered

Joking it

Another reject wants a shot at fixing this train wreck. How about we do with the functional retards we currently have running the PD.. It’s obvious they’re incompetent and almost ready to retire, thank goodness. I heard the troops are staying on 12 hour shifts, much to the displeasure of the senior policemen but hey who cares as long as the new guys get their cookies right Brian? Do they even wonder why we want the PBA back here... It has nothing to do with the red dragon at all. The fat LT and the skinny drunk one do nothing for the tenured Officers of NBV.. like KB said, AKA captain ****man. These two LT’s are the problem here. Then kB went away and we celebrated for the rest of the year. One thing is for sure, the Lieutenants will NOT be a part of the PBA.
    And you expected brian to do something like help a police officer. Lol

Unregistered

Wollschlager owed el portal job

Slick Nick wants El portal for all the butt he gave up to Jose Perez and crazy Louie- he’s in pain he wants out or Louie out!