Israel Going to Federal court - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know, because we want to see the big eared scumbag in prison and don’t like hearing his whinny voice!
    Who is we?

Unregistered
    The Governor was clear in his removal and was descriptive to what resulted in his removal, it was not vague and no Judge is going to get in the way of the Constitutional process early in the game.

Israel will get his hearing as afforded to him as part of the due process. The State also gets to present its case and they are going to throw everything at him.

Multiple lives were lost under his watch and for those who say he is not responsible, he is and its already layed out in Florida Statues. When he went on National TV, failed to take responsibility for the failures of his Department, the Deputies who Neglected their Duty and his Command who showed Incompetence in both mass incidents. The Governor acted within his Constitutional
    Authority.

30.07 Deputy sheriffs.—Sheriffs may appoint deputies to act under them who shall have the same power as the sheriff appointing them, and for the neglect and default of whom in the execution of their office the sheriff shall be responsible.
    Are you implying a Federal Judge doesn’t have the authority to reinstate a a sheriff, if that Judge determines the Governor mishandled the suspension or otherwise acted out of order? Not only does a federal Judge have the authority to do that, they have the authority to strike down a state law they find to be unconstitutional. They can even order back pay. Listen, if he Federal courts find this to be within their jurisdiction, I think you might be surprised to find out how much power they have. Not saying they would find jurisdiction, but if they do, anything could happen. You go ahead and tell a Federal Judge what they can’t do, and let us all know how that works out for you.

Unregistered

Stop stu-stu-stuttering

Are you implying a Federal Judge doesn’t have the authority to reinstate a a sheriff, if that Judge determines the Governor mishandled the suspension or otherwise acted out of order? Not only does a federal Judge have the authority to do that, they have the authority to strike down a state law they find to be unconstitutional. They can even order back pay. Listen, if he Federal courts find this to be within their jurisdiction, I think you might be surprised to find out how much power they have. Not saying they would find jurisdiction, but if they do, anything could happen. You go ahead and tell a Federal Judge what they can’t do, and let us all know how that works out for you.
    I am stating that a Federal Judge doesn't have the authority to reinstate this sheriff. You're implying the governor mishandled the suspension or otherwise acted out of order. Where are you trying satisfy those 120 hours again, Nova?

Unregistered

Lol

I am stating that a Federal Judge doesn't have the authority to reinstate this sheriff. You're implying the governor mishandled the suspension or otherwise acted out of order. Where are you trying satisfy those 120 hours again, Nova?
    Well, your pretty good for a laugh. You keep telling yourself that. Make sure you tell the Federal Judge what authority you deem him or her to have. LMAO, this place is full of dipsh!ts and clowns. Scary.

Unregistered
    Well, your pretty good for a laugh. You keep telling yourself that. Make sure you tell the Federal Judge what authority you deem him or her to have. LMAO, this place is full of dipsh!ts and clowns. Scary.
    No judge is seeing this but shoot, I'll tell a SCOTUS Judge, why stop at a Federal? You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
    And I'm glad to make you laugh; right back at you with "you're" stellar NOVA grammar. Get back to me when you get "you're" degree, sweetheart.

Unregistered
    No judge is seeing this but shoot, I'll tell a SCOTUS Judge, why stop at a Federal? You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
    And I'm glad to make you laugh; right back at you with "you're" stellar NOVA grammar. Get back to me when you get "you're" degree, sweetheart.
    SCOTUS is a panel of 7 federal judges, retard.

Unregistered
    Who is we?
    90% of the people who work here, Mrs. Israel, certainly you know what schwanz big ears is!

Unregistered

Hmmm cellll with big ears

I don’t know, because we want to see the big eared scumbag in prison and don’t like hearing his whinny voice!
    I would gladly be locked in a small hot cell with scotty! When he threw me those beads on wilton manors day i locked squinty eyes with him! Google the cowardly lion bjtches and you will see Scottys e eyes! We can talk about who Rob schnakenburg is giving hand relief to lately!
    Jonny bleiweiss

Unregistered
    SCOTUS is a panel of 7 federal judges, retard.
    OK, retard, I'll bet a Gorsuch and raise you a Kavanaugh. Happy 150th anniversary, dope, cause since 1869, SCOTUS has had 9 (or they didn't teach you that in law school either?); more recently 8, but ole girl RBG just returned to the bench yesterday. You seem to want your sheriff back so badly, why settle for 1 FED? Israel's been so wrongly ousted, I'd demand a panel of 9, not 7, you moron. Now, run along back to NOVA and get a refund on those heavy pre-law books.

https://youtu.be/aDeqhtbp6xA?t=86

Unregistered
    A Federal Judge 100% has the authority to put him back in office.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast