Israel Going to Federal court - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered

And "you'm" stick with that degree -btw-is this Tubbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok you caught that, just checking. Good for you dipsh!t!!!! But yeah you sure got it all figured out. I’m stick with my nova law degree and I don’t have a dog in your race.
    Caught what? That you f**ked up and suck? Don't hate me cause I've got it all figured out and I'm good looking. But I didn't know this was a race. Thought this was about the integrity of an individual vs the safety of a community but my race? Don't you mean our race? GTFA junior.

Unregistered
    Caught what? That you f**ked up and suck? Don't hate me cause I've got it all figured out and I'm good looking. But I didn't know this was a race. Thought this was about the integrity of an individual vs the safety of a community but my race? Don't you mean our race? GTFA junior.
    No it’s not our race, because as you’ve seen the players change but the BS remains constant. Look at some of these recent promotions, come on man. Israel was crashing the place with ill advised personnel placement and it looks like the new person is making some of the same errors. You obviously don’t have it all figured out, because your rooting for the same BS from a different horse. And you have much to learn about he authority of the federal judiciary. For the record, I’m not cheering for anyone anymore. So I could care less if a Federal Judge hears this or not. But if they do hear it, there are virtually no limitations on what they can do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    It’s official. Scott is going into federal court and will get temporary relief granted. Please hold off on painting them walls. The real sheriff will be heard within next 5 days by a “ Real judge”..... Nobody should be forced out the way he was. The law does not support the actions that were taken. For everyone saying Ira will be back with Scott you have a better chance of Al Lamberti being Scott’s #2 than him ever laying eyes on the Judas Traitor Ira G.....
    Ha,ha ha,haaaaaaaaaa

Unregistered

I like long walks on the beach... sunsets... kittens...

No it’s not our race, because as you’ve seen the players change but the BS remains constant. Look at some of these recent promotions, come on man. Israel was crashing the place with ill advised personnel placement and it looks like the new person is making some of the same errors. You obviously don’t have it all figured out, because your rooting for the same BS from a different horse. And you have much to learn about he authority of the federal judiciary. For the record, I’m not cheering for anyone anymore. So I could care less if a Federal Judge hears this or not. But if they do hear it, there are virtually no limitations on what they can do.
    I like the law. I am guilty of being ever the optimist, so, sue me. I don't have a "dog in the race", never said I was a "cheerer" or cheerleader, and you have nooo clue what or who I'm "rooting" for here, you don't know me (well, technically, you don't know me), and I've worked for enough "leaders" here so if you're suggesting I've ever been on a team, I am proud to say I am one of the few that never played ball. However, I will state for the record that I am "rooting" for the demise of Israel, (the former sheriff of BSO, not the country), politically, personally, and financially but not spiritually, he needs God.

Unregistered

Israel's new DREAM TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    It’s official. Scott is going into federal court and will get temporary relief granted. Please hold off on painting them walls. The real sheriff will be heard within next 5 days by a “ Real judge”..... Nobody should be forced out the way he was. The law does not support the actions that were taken. For everyone saying Ira will be back with Scott you have a better chance of Al Lamberti being Scott’s #2 than him ever laying eyes on the Judas Traitor Ira G.....
    GO BSO!
    You can do it Sheriff Israel.

The Green Machine

Defend Those Who Defend You: Protect Hassan, Nezar, Wilfredo & CAIR-FL
    Fundraiser for Cair-Florida, Inc. by Hassan Shibly

Today Hassan Shibly, Nezar Hamze, and Wilfredo Ruiz took the witness stand to defend themselves personally and CAIR-FL as defendants in a law suit against them.

We were sued for defamation by someone who has described himself as an Islamophobe, in connection with our work to protect our community.

We were sued both in our personal capacity and as an organization.

You know you can count on us when you are targeted. Can we count on you to stand with us?

It has already cost us over $20,000 to defend ourselves. We are confident that with God's help we will be victorious, but we need your support.

Please support our defense so we can continue to defend our faith and community.

CAIR-Florida's mission is to enhance the understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties, empower American Muslims, and build coalitions that promote justice and mutual understanding.
    Hassan Shibly • October 6, 2017

Unregistered
    I like the law. I am guilty of being ever the optimist, so, sue me. I don't have a "dog in the race", never said I was a "cheerer" or cheerleader, and you have nooo clue what or who I'm "rooting" for here, you don't know me (well, technically, you don't know me), and I've worked for enough "leaders" here so if you're suggesting I've ever been on a team, I am proud to say I am one of the few that never played ball. However, I will state for the record that I am "rooting" for the demise of Israel, (the former sheriff of BSO, not the country), politically, personally, and financially but not spiritually, he needs God.
    Brother, you are probably right. But, what I’m seeing so far is a repeat of he same sh!t you despised about him. We got swastika majors now and this is becoming a tired joke. Aren’t you sick of it yet?

Unregistered

Been sick of it for a while... however,

Brother, you are probably right. But, what I’m seeing so far is a repeat of he same sh!t you despised about him. We got swastika majors now and this is becoming a tired joke. Aren’t you sick of it yet?

I believe GT is doing the old keep your friends close and your enemies closer deal. I can't judge a guy I don't know and who didn't campaign and promise me or the community anything; plus, he's only been here 5 weeks. The primaries for the 2020 election are March 17, 2020, exactly 1 year and 1 month from tomorrow. Israel's fate might not even be known by then (be it via senate, judge(s), SCOTUS ). As of this moment, he will challenge the acting Sheriff, but if the state and/or his enemies are worth their salt and do their job, it may behoove civilian Scott to let sleeping dogs lie and quit while he's ahead.

Unregistered
    I believe GT is doing the old keep your friends close and your enemies closer deal. I can't judge a guy I don't know and who didn't campaign and promise me or the community anything; plus, he's only been here 5 weeks. The primaries for the 2020 election are March 17, 2020, exactly 1 year and 1 month from tomorrow. Israel's fate might not even be known by then (be it via senate, judge(s), SCOTUS ). As of this moment, he will challenge the acting Sheriff, but if the state and/or his enemies are worth their salt and do their job, it may behoove civilian Scott to let sleeping dogs lie and quit while he's ahead.
    He’s much too stupid to quit while he’s ahead!

Unregistered
    GO BSO!
    You can do it Sheriff Israel.

The Green Machine

Defend Those Who Defend You: Protect Hassan, Nezar, Wilfredo & CAIR-FL
    Fundraiser for Cair-Florida, Inc. by Hassan Shibly

Today Hassan Shibly, Nezar Hamze, and Wilfredo Ruiz took the witness stand to defend themselves personally and CAIR-FL as defendants in a law suit against them.

We were sued for defamation by someone who has described himself as an Islamophobe, in connection with our work to protect our community.

We were sued both in our personal capacity and as an organization.

You know you can count on us when you are targeted. Can we count on you to stand with us?

It has already cost us over $20,000 to defend ourselves. We are confident that with God's help we will be victorious, but we need your support.

Please support our defense so we can continue to defend our faith and community.

CAIR-Florida's mission is to enhance the understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties, empower American Muslims, and build coalitions that promote justice and mutual understanding.
    Hassan Shibly • October 6, 2017
    Alah Akbar, Alah Akbar....look at all the Infidels we have in this agency. We Muslims are going to take over the U.S.

Unregistered
    Guess who winning his job back ?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast