Sun Tzu

Thread: Sun Tzu

Unregistered

Sun Tzu

Sun Tzu would have never let someone walk away after they attacked one of his troops.

Unregistered

Nice

This wouldn't be referring to Lt Ubinas allowing Bunn's attacker to go free, would it? Disgraceful

Unregistered
    Lt Ur-anus is a piece of crap!
    Both him and is butt buddy Chief Bully need to go!
    Jane Castor I hope you are listening!!!

Unregistered
    Can anyone inform me where I can pick up an application for my daughter? She is interested in doing a PAID internship with the PBA. I realize there is a ton of work to do around the office but heard it pays pretty well, like $15 an hour or something.. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone inform me where I can pick up an application for my daughter? She is interested in doing a PAID internship with the PBA. I realize there is a ton of work to do around the office but heard it pays pretty well, like $15 an hour or something.. Thanks in advance.
    Lt Ur-anus you are a piece of crap!
    Both you and your butt buddy Chief Bully need to go!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No those are only available to executive board members kids and only in secret..... well until you get caught then and ONLY then do you inform the board

Unregistered
    Lt Ur-anus you are a piece of crap!
    Both you and your butt buddy Chief Bully need to go!

Unregistered

JC

Most of us say EF JC