Real cops....joe williams - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Can we erect a statue of Joe? But do we use a young Joe sculpture or the current Joe sculpture of him being fat, wobble, wrinkled, saggy and toothless. I think the younger joe would be cheaper because we'd need 200 pounds more clay for the old decrepit Joe. Your thoughts?

Unregistered
    Here’s my thoughts....

It’s better to be a “has been” than a “never was”. We have several generations of never was people at BSO. They were never real cops and never will be. The agency is lost because there are no role models. The losers that failed to take action in Parkland are the norm at BSO. That’s what the BSO culture breeds.

Unfortunately the new Sheriff promoted a bunch of BSO losers that are not only never was people but are also enablers of the do nothing toxic culture.

Good luck Broward County... you’re going to need it because you’re screwed.

Unregistered
    Right. He took down three major cartels single handedly. Where is the documentation to prove it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here’s my thoughts....

It’s better to be a “has been” than a “never was”. We have several generations of never was people at BSO. They were never real cops and never will be. The agency is lost because there are no role models. The losers that failed to take action in Parkland are the norm at BSO. That’s what the BSO culture breeds.

Unfortunately the new Sheriff promoted a bunch of BSO losers that are not only never was people but are also enablers of the do nothing toxic culture.

Good luck Broward County... you’re going to need it because you’re screwed.
    Better a bunch of BSO losers than a bunch of Ft. Lauderdale losers.

Unregistered
    The question is who's writing these posts in favor of joe Williams? Is it actually Joe looking for some praise after working for bso for 50 years? Or is it just some poor loser who idolizes Joe? Either way, it's sad that joe would want to be praised. Be thankful hes still alive and may yet enjoy a year or two in retirement before hes dead and completely forgotten.
    This agency doesn't reward loyalty.

Unregistered
    Joe needs to get over himself!

Unregistered

Joe Williams, who is Joe Williams ?

Who is Joe Williams, I have never heard of this guy. Was he supposed to be someone important at BSO. Never heard of him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we erect a statue of Joe? But do we use a young Joe sculpture or the current Joe sculpture of him being fat, wobble, wrinkled, saggy and toothless. I think the younger joe would be cheaper because we'd need 200 pounds more clay for the old decrepit Joe. Your thoughts?

Everyone gets old brother, you will too.

Clint Eastwood is getting old as well, but is a great American with many accomplishments.

Great accomplishments, great work and good deeds don’t get erased with age, You just become an Icon that others can learn from.

That is why we have history books.

Stay safe!

Unregistered
    The legend of joe Williams. The only way joe will be remembered in statue is if he dies on duty. That is no way to be remembered. If people remember what he did that should be good enough. Outside of that, perhaps he could teach at bbc the academy or in training.

Unregistered
    I doubt that Joe started or participated in these postings. For all you guys taking pot shots at the man, you should be, but probably wont be, ashamed of yourselves. Joe and his entire generation of deputies policed this county with a handful of other guys. The radios hardly worked, you carried a 6 shot revolver, and had little backup. In fact all our equipment was shit. He was a good cop, never hurt another deputy, and could always be depended on to back you up. What more can you ask for. Why don't you just leave the man alone, and let him enjoy his well earned retirement.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast