Real cops....joe williams - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember that this is the "Me, Me, Me, what about Me, and what's in it for Me crowd". Mommy and the schools made sure that they felt special. They do not know how to respectively acknowledge that there were others doing this job long before any of us and that acknowledging other people's careers are a good thing. They only see someone else getting the trophy and want to make sure they get one too!

So thanks Joe and all the cops before me. And those who taught me this job.
    Thanks Joe, for letting me lick your balls.

Unregistered
    Remember that this is the "Me, Me, Me, what about Me, and what's in it for Me crowd". Mommy and the schools made sure that they felt special. They do not know how to respectively acknowledge that there were others doing this job long before any of us and that acknowledging other people's careers are a good thing. They only see someone else getting the trophy and want to make sure they get one too!

Thats what Im talkin about!!!!

Credit where credit is do!!!

Unregistered
    Joe is so old that when he pumps up his pen$s to have s%x, the end result is a massive explosion of dust. And that dust will be all over your idolizing face....loser!

Unregistered

Gay 😤pride poster

The only real deal is you blow$ng Joe Williams.
    I see your obsessed with men and the word blow$ing. It's ok that you were touched in a bad way on the bus to camp. It wasn't your fault!

Unregistered

Dust?

Joe is so old that when he pumps up his pen$s to have s%x, the end result is a massive explosion of dust. And that dust will be all over your idolizing face....loser!
    More gay obsession? Pumps up his penis?? How often did you start to fondle his privates in your mind dude? Man up Nancy !!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Buford pusser yawn

Oh, let me guess? Another Buford Pusser? Yawn................................
    Say we have time, tell us what you have ever done in your life that could compare with bufford pusser?? Now drop your boyfriend's sack for a minute and 😢gyf! Still waiting!

Unregistered

You licked joes balls?

Thanks Joe, for letting me lick your balls.
    I bet you enjoyed that !!! Taste like your daddy scot t israel?

Unregistered

CAN you take pain?

This guy Joe Williams needs to take his fat belly back o the all you can eat buffet line where he belongs. Yeah, he's a real cop, a really fat old cop.
    A really fat old cop that you are afraid of. Because we both know your attacking Joe because you feel inferior to him. You had all these years to vent your true opinion of him when he worked here but you...............didn't.

Unregistered

Husband?

Are you his husband??
    Joe never asked for praise but a few real police learned from him at a time le o affairs and the homosexual agenda did not exist. How's your husband doing snowflake?

Unregistered

Amen to that!

Your welcome and glad we were lucky enough to have served in an agency that wasnt perfect, but we really did care about each other. Just remember no troll or degenerate can ever know what it was like to be with guys who would die for each other. We are not any better or braver than most of today's cops and probably crazy! Who plays full contact football in the pig bowl with no workmans comp if you got injured? Swat team members blowing up cars and rolling out at the last second to avoid the flames! Hanging upside down from a chopper being extracted from the Lockhart Stadium dressed like Sadam Hussain! Nick Navarro had his faults but he also had........balls.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast