Real cops....joe williams
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Real cops....joe williams

Joe Williams was and still is a real cop. Joe worked dope back in the days of Miami Vice and the Cocaine Cowboys. Before you idiots were even a thought in your daddy's groin. Joe Williams is the real deal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joe Williams was and still is a real cop. Joe worked dope back in the days of Miami Vice and the Cocaine Cowboys. Before you idiots were even a thought in your daddy's groin. Joe Williams is the real deal.
    The only real deal is you blow$ng Joe Williams.

Unregistered
    Oh, let me guess? Another Buford Pusser? Yawn................................

Unregistered

Joe Williams... A Real Cop

Read Joe's book and you'll see what a real cop is, that is if you're smart enough to know how to read. Joe Williams is the REAL DEAL. A REAL COP.

Unregistered
    Read Joe's book and you'll see what a real cop is, that is if you're smart enough to know how to read. Joe Williams is the REAL DEAL. A REAL COP.
    Are you his husband??

Unregistered

Fat old timer has been

This guy Joe Williams needs to take his fat belly back o the all you can eat buffet line where he belongs. Yeah, he's a real cop, a really fat old cop.

Unregistered
    Does he have a machine gun mounted on his walker?

Unregistered
    These jerks are just trolling to get a rise out of the few who still have pride in law enforcement.

God bless the real cops, there still out there.

Welcome to todays BSO...

Unregistered
    These jerks are just trolling to get a rise out of the few who still have pride in law enforcement.

God bless the real cops, there still out there.

Welcome to todays BSO...
    That's right, "boy!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Don't expect any type of recognition from the Millennials

Remember that this is the "Me, Me, Me, what about Me, and what's in it for Me crowd". Mommy and the schools made sure that they felt special. They do not know how to respectively acknowledge that there were others doing this job long before any of us and that acknowledging other people's careers are a good thing. They only see someone else getting the trophy and want to make sure they get one too!

So thanks Joe and all the cops before me. And those who taught me this job.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast