Armando Jr next Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Junior was it wrong with you. The wheel cannot be re-invented City of Miami Police Department..... There will always be ticklers, there are bigger problems then ticklers..... Fix the officer safety issue's first the computer........

Unregistered
    This guy is a loser. Zero command presence, never done any type of police work in his life

Unregistered
    This is out of control in the south ...... more and more is asked ...WTF TICKLERS,worksheets, BWC AUDITS , inspections. And worse to come write ups to SGTS AND OFFICERS ..... demanded by chief morales and off course JR will do anything to pleased.... GUYS BE CAREFUL AND WORK and do ur job BY DOs. All this NEW SGTs are In Probation and are their pilot program since they know they got them by the balls.

Tato39

Armandito Jr is a crybaby

This kid was spoon fed by Daddy and protected since he joined the force. Never been a cop, just a Mama and Daddy’s niño bobo..... wimpy kid, crybaby who hides behind his desk! Chief? Get outta here.

Unregistered
    Sailor, forget who's going to be the next chief. It's mine if I want it or I may appoint someone else for a favor down the road. I already have people I'm going to put into the top 5 ranks in the department. The city doesn't need to waste 400k on a national search. They just come to me for my input.

Unregistered
    I hope that they don't spend anymore money like they did on the great NC4 program that no one uses and is a waste of time. Jr. news flash officers rather use the Whatsup app which most Cmdrs are using instead of the useless NC4 that no one is using.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We know Ortiz is your child hood friend but the train you guys are trying to do on Gomez and Deprado is an all time low we all know what’s going on. Ortiz is not worth two cents next to them, do the right thing.
    Junior has turned the south into his very own internal affairs going after non friends and family

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Junior was it wrong with you. The wheel cannot be re-invented City of Miami Police Department..... There will always be ticklers, there are bigger problems then ticklers..... Fix the officer safety issue's first the computer........

Sailor, the New Orleans Police Department called me up there as a consultant, just a few months ago when I returned from a deployment off the coast of Venezuela, to oversee some administrative issues. I instituted the "French Tickler" System there. Officers can clear their report errors at any bar or brothel in their assigned "secteur." Being a Hugenot, and a submarine airborne one at that,my opinions carried a lot of weight. Afterwards, i was awarded the James Beard Award at Brennan's.

Unregistered
    This fellow is just another example of the endless corruption in the department, this guy should have never been an officer in the first place, if it wasn't for his dad at the time president of the union . I'm sure it was just a coincidence ,he got the job, was on the street minimum time became a horrible homicide detective in investigation was quickly promoted to Sgt and now is what he is , like I said probably a coincidence is up to you to determine that , my advised go by the book never feel pressure to do anything , file a grievance if you have to , leave this place as soon as you become eligible and don't look back is not worth it .

Unregistered
    This guy is a zero, LOSER....! Internal affairs RATTA burning people for doing their jobs your dad would be ashamed of you junior

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast