Irrelevant IUPA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irrelevant IUPA

Unregistered

Irrelevant IUPA

Word on the street is JB is frustrated because he can no longer get on FoxNews.

Unregistered
    This by far the stupidest post ever, when was the last time the PBA was invited on any news programs to defend their forever shrinking membership??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This by far the stupidest post ever, when was the last time the PBA was invited on any news programs to defend their forever shrinking membership??
    Agreed, this may be the most ignorant post I've seen in decades!

Unregistered
    Typical pba hacks. Fat bob and lying Meghan can't run from reality so they make things up in their head and believe it to be true. Pba is on their last leg. Once the perc voting is over the pba will finally be a thing of the past.

Unregistered
    Word on the street is foreclosure is imminent at PBA Hall.

Unregistered
    Word on the street is the liars at the PBA put up a sign that says "we've listen. Come back" LMAO. You PBA hacks suck. Enjoy foreclosure Biotches. Can't wait for the PERC results. IUPA for life!

Unregistered
    Word on the street is foreclosure is imminent at PBA Hall.
    Hey IUPA I hear there is a building for sale on SR #84 in case your looking for a bigger hall for all the members you've acquired. I can't wait for this PERC election to be over and the PBA to be gone. Honestly, I am so tired of hearing the PBA BS every day! When this is over go away!

Unregistered
    Hey IUPA I hear there is a building for sale on SR #84 in case your looking for a bigger hall for all the members you've acquired. I can't wait for this PERC election to be over and the PBA to be gone. Honestly, I am so tired of hearing the PBA BS every day! When this is over go away!
    February 20th is the end of the PBA

Unregistered
    Once the pba is gone for good. Then IUPA can purchase their property after they loose it to bankruptcy. Where will fat bob and lying Meghan go.

Unregistered
    Once the pba is gone for good. Then IUPA can purchase their property after they loose it to bankruptcy. Where will fat bob and lying Meghan go.
    They both will continue to go to the ALL you can eat BUFFET

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast