Irrelevant IUPA - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Irrelevant IUPA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once the pba is gone for good. Then IUPA can purchase their property after they loose it to bankruptcy. Where will fat bob and lying Meghan go.
    Hey moron, it's spelled lose as in you're an uneducated, ignorant loser!

Unregistered
    Hey moron, it's spelled lose as in you're an uneducated, ignorant loser!
    The only moron here is yourself for supporting the PBA in the first place. Your nothing more than a self serving garbage bag. IUPA stands by their members unlike the PBA who only stands for their executive board and reps. Fat Bob and lying Meghan have nothing more than to point out a misspelled word. True PBA losers

Unregistered
    All we need is an attorney. That worthless Lipshittss is a retread. Is this his second or third union job? The last two ran him off.... Great job on our raise by the way. You and Terrence look alike. Maybe youll bond and we can get paid.

Unregistered

PBA Losers

All we need is an attorney. That worthless Lipshittss is a retread. Is this his second or third union job? The last two ran him off.... Great job on our raise by the way. You and Terrence look alike. Maybe youll bond and we can get paid.
    That's all you got PBA loser? No wonder everybody is bailing from the sinking ship. The PBA has nobody to blame except for themselves. For 20 years they did NOTHING for BSO unless you were a rep, except collect our dues. But they fought hard for the other, smaller, agencies. Which is why we are in the piss poor position we are currently in. BSO was nothing more than the PBA's ATM. Then your big plan to get BSO back was to put Bob and Meghan in charge......seriously? Apparently you didn't think that one through either, but not the first time you guys had a brain fart. I laugh when you talk about IUPA attorneys, when for years you had that drunk Barbara Duffy. She was a mess every time she showed up at BSO.

So here's a piece of advice to the PBA. Talk $h!t all you want now, come February 20th all of your board members will be saying what happened I thought we had more votes. Apparently you got 300 or 400 PERC cards to force the election. Without sponge Bob tall pants filling out the cards and making people sign them, I bet you don't get 300 votes in this election.

Hopefully when the PBA loses....again, they will finally stop all the BS and stop dividing the agency with this nonsense so we can actually get something done.

Unregistered
    That's all you got PBA loser? No wonder everybody is bailing from the sinking ship. The PBA has nobody to blame except for themselves. For 20 years they did NOTHING for BSO unless you were a rep, except collect our dues. But they fought hard for the other, smaller, agencies. Which is why we are in the piss poor position we are currently in. BSO was nothing more than the PBA's ATM. Then your big plan to get BSO back was to put Bob and Meghan in charge......seriously? Apparently you didn't think that one through either, but not the first time you guys had a brain fart. I laugh when you talk about IUPA attorneys, when for years you had that drunk Barbara Duffy. She was a mess every time she showed up at BSO.

So here's a piece of advice to the PBA. Talk $h!t all you want now, come February 20th all of your board members will be saying what happened I thought we had more votes. Apparently you got 300 or 400 PERC cards to force the election. Without sponge Bob tall pants filling out the cards and making people sign them, I bet you don't get 300 votes in this election.

Hopefully when the PBA loses....again, they will finally stop all the BS and stop dividing the agency with this nonsense so we can actually get something done.
    BSO was the PBA's ATM, I couldn't have said it any better. I agree, after this election the PBA needs to just go away and stop interfering with BSO business. They need to stop trying to divide the agency and let the real bargaining unit do their thing. This means you Bob and Meghan. Feel free to stay members of the PBA, but stop pushing your agenda on the rest of the agency. Especially since you're only looking out for yourselves. The PBA has never put the BSO membership first.

Unregistered
    Tomorrow is the end for the PBA. No more comments from fat bob and lying Meghan. IUPA a union for all of the members where we have a voice unlike the PBA that doesn't let their members decide their own fate.

Unregistered
    Tomorrow is the end for the PBA. No more comments from fat bob and lying Meghan. IUPA a union for all of the members where we have a voice unlike the PBA that doesn't let their members decide their own fate.
    Sometimes you have to save the membership from their own stupity. Look at how the membership screwed up and did the billboards etc. We got nothing to show for it.

Unregistered
    Sometimes you have to save the membership from their own stupity. Look at how the membership screwed up and did the billboards etc. We got nothing to show for it.
    Do you think the PBA would have done anything for the troops except take the bare minimum raise like they always did?
    IUPA didn’t back down to mumbles, the PBA would have rolled over and played dead that’s there M.O. always has been an always will be.

The PBA has ripped off Deputies and Sgt’s for over 20 years enough of the B.S.

Get on with the vote and be done with the PBA!!!

Unregistered
    Au contaire my friend, the membership did get something from it. It was a final FU to Mr. Israel and his administration. In case you didn't noticed morale was at rock bottom while that administration was in charge. The membership was sick and tired of the BS. We voiced OUR opinion, not the opinion we were forced to voice like all the years with the PBA. Satisfaction was what the membership got.

Unregistered
    Any update on our contract?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast