MSD Anniversary - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MSD Anniversary

Unregistered
    true. true. some people just don't want to understand the repercussions of social justice vs criminal or simple common sense justice and the destruction it has caused on others' lives.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hope the community and mostly the kids feel some sense of security or at the very least, that most of us actually care and are sick over this too.
    Unfortunately, even though we try to educate the kids about the big picture, many just don't get it yet. Our fault for raising them in a bubble and living in a pretend world that doesn't exist. We did that; and it was wrong. Some of the deputies who wish they could go back and do it differently- we do do. Our own negligence and dismissal of known problems in the community contributed to 2/14. We ignored problems and drove our kids to the place where they witnessed the unimaginable. On the way home from MSD, on 2/14, my child told me that one of the LEO was crying and another said stuff like " stop that, turn the other way, people can see you, do that later." That's heartbreaking. All of the demanding of accountability from agencies is only part of this process. We've failed our kids too.

Unregistered

Blame the cops

Honestly, the last person the community or the children want to see right now is anyone wearing a BSO uniform.

But still, not one word of hatred or hostility against the gunman (Cruz). I truly hope that one day, someone can explain this philosophy.
    You are right! Those kids should hate BSO! Just like the baby momma in the hood makes her kids hate BSO for taking away their drug dealing, gun toting, jobless, baby momma beating, criminal sperm doner of a father. Many of you parents in Parkland went right along with the sheriff’s policies on going soft on problem kids. You were the first ones to run into the school screaming about lawyers and law suits each time one of your kids was arrested for selling or using drugs, assaults, battery, and abusing teachers at MSD. Your need to have unlimited access to the school whenever you wanted to pick up little Austin and Allyssa from school because it was conveniently on your way home from your mani-pedi. Lastly, right or wrong, you love your little Autistic child so much that you would file a law suit at the drop of a hat if any teacher or school staff even thought about taking some action toward your child. Cruz was one of those kids that the school had to tip toe around. It sounds like they did the best they could with him but were certainly bound by the fear of violating his rights. He got every service the school and the county had to offer. Then he moved out of the county. But go ahead and blame the cops who were not even around when Cruz walked into your liberal, oblivious, open campus and started shooting. The only thing that the cops could have done was kill Cruz AFTER all the kids were already shot. Unfortunately, he was gone before seven of them even reached the campus. Maybe it would make you feel a little better if that twisted Autistic, special needs child was ventilated by some cops. Kids that are disruptive and dangerous need to be removed from schools, period. They loose their right to go to public school. This includes those with disabilities. How do you let an 18 year old student with special needs, decide for himself, he doesn’t need to receive services? No services!! No public school for you! But keep blaming the cops. It never should have got to the point where cops had to respond to Cruz being and active shooter. Secure the schools!

Unregistered

That's cos parents be having "the talk" wit da kids

You are right! Those kids should hate BSO! Just like the baby momma in the hood makes her kids hate BSO for taking away their drug dealing, gun toting, jobless, baby momma beating, criminal sperm doner of a father. Many of you parents in Parkland went right along with the sheriff’s policies on going soft on problem kids. You were the first ones to run into the school screaming about lawyers and law suits each time one of your kids was arrested for selling or using drugs, assaults, battery, and abusing teachers at MSD. Your need to have unlimited access to the school whenever you wanted to pick up little Austin and Allyssa from school because it was conveniently on your way home from your mani-pedi. Lastly, right or wrong, you love your little Autistic child so much that you would file a law suit at the drop of a hat if any teacher or school staff even thought about taking some action toward your child. Cruz was one of those kids that the school had to tip toe around. It sounds like they did the best they could with him but were certainly bound by the fear of violating his rights. He got every service the school and the county had to offer. Then he moved out of the county. But go ahead and blame the cops who were not even around when Cruz walked into your liberal, oblivious, open campus and started shooting. The only thing that the cops could have done was kill Cruz AFTER all the kids were already shot. Unfortunately, he was gone before seven of them even reached the campus. Maybe it would make you feel a little better if that twisted Autistic, special needs child was ventilated by some cops. Kids that are disruptive and dangerous need to be removed from schools, period. They loose their right to go to public school. This includes those with disabilities. How do you let an 18 year old student with special needs, decide for himself, he doesn’t need to receive services? No services!! No public school for you! But keep blaming the cops. It never should have got to the point where cops had to respond to Cruz being and active shooter. Secure the schools!
    Thank you. I love how everyone is SHOCKED by this PROMISE program (that they BEGGED for) like it's a brand new policy. I remember the good old days where the disruptive kids were in the dean's office all day and/or special-ed. The parents (remember when there were two of them) would constantly have to leave their job to pick them up at school and they'd either behave, be expelled or disappear all together but they were ostracized as they should have been. Why disrupt the lives of 99% to accommodate 1% and that goes for (sorry) kids with peanut allergies and girls who want penises instead of VA-jay-jays too.

Unregistered
    Your writing indicates that you are as indoctrinated as any student in Broward. What you are writing about legal action with regard to autism is FALSE. This is hype and spin from your superiors to keep you doing their bidding. The public does not hate the police then, or now. Scott Israel benefited from you believing this fallacy that the public sided and believed in his nonsense.
    Not true. Local attorneys are as entwined with leftist radical policy and have parents in a cue of calling another attorney who won't represent them either. What is correct is that kids like Cruz have no business being in the schools, nor do kids who are defenseless. Those kids are TRAPPED in the schools by the school administration who make every effort to keep them there through all kinds of financial manipulation. The schools are absolutely at fault for bending for a select few of the same group of parents who make noise; it's not the majority.

Unregistered
    Your writing indicates that you are as indoctrinated as any student in Broward. What you are writing about legal action with regard to autism is FALSE. This is hype and spin from your superiors to keep you doing their bidding. The public does not hate the police then, or now. Scott Israel benefited from you believing this fallacy that the public sided and believed in his nonsense.
    Not true. Local attorneys are as entwined with leftist radical policy and have parents in a cue of calling another attorney who won't represent them either. What is correct is that kids like Cruz have no business being in the schools, nor do kids who are defenseless. Those kids are TRAPPED in the schools by the school administration who make every effort to keep them there through all kinds of financial manipulation. The schools are absolutely at fault for bending for a select few of the same group of parents who make noise; it's not the majority.
    cry me a river
    here is a tip-home school your slow kid if he's obviously getting beat up
    or cut and paste these to Runcie he seems like he really wants to help

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T ANY OF YOU STUPID,STUPID PEOPLE HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS BEFORE??????

WE WERE SCREAMING FROM THE MOUNTAINS!!

KEEP BROWARD BLUE YOU STUPID DUMB FÜCKS! HOW'S THAT WORKING FOR YOU???

Unregistered
    That Vanilla Ice dude was supposed to do a free concert. He was a no-show.

Unregistered
    cry me a river
    here is a tip-home school your slow kid if he's obviously getting beat up
    or cut and paste these to Runcie he seems like he really wants to help

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T ANY OF YOU STUPID,STUPID PEOPLE HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS BEFORE??????

WE WERE SCREAMING FROM THE MOUNTAINS!!

KEEP BROWARD BLUE YOU STUPID DUMB FÜCKS! HOW'S THAT WORKING FOR YOU???
    Uhh.. I believe you just argued with the point that you agree with. The post that you responded to was obviously written by a republican

Unregistered

You're right

Uhh.. I believe you just argued with the point that you agree with. The post that you responded to was obviously written by a republican
    Uhhhhhh... I believe you are correct.
    I was trying to respond to both the idiot and to the post I agreed with. It was only after I hit "submit" that I realized since I haven't replied to a conversation in a long while they don't "stack" anymore. Either way, thank you and yes, I concur.

Unregistered

Question What PROMISE?

Unfortunately, even though we try to educate the kids about the big picture, many just don't get it yet. Our fault for raising them in a bubble and living in a pretend world that doesn't exist. We did that; and it was wrong. Some of the deputies who wish they could go back and do it differently- we do do. Our own negligence and dismissal of known problems in the community contributed to 2/14. We ignored problems and drove our kids to the place where they witnessed the unimaginable. On the way home from MSD, on 2/14, my child told me that one of the LEO was crying and another said stuff like " stop that, turn the other way, people can see you, do that later." That's heartbreaking. All of the demanding of accountability from agencies is only part of this process. We've failed our kids too.
    Scott Israel failed all of our kids. Scott Israel failed us, thereby, via leadership, we failed you. Israel has been suspended and when his suspension is made permanent, the yoke will be completely removed from this agency.

While some of us failed our own kids, I must ask this, did you guys really not know about PROMISE and how our Civil Citations worked until February 2018? Truthfully? It's policy. We were always aware of its existence. Since January 2013 it was implied until it became mandatory. Didn't you get memos? Emails? Texts? P/T meetings? Notes home? Assemblies? SRO announcements? Sheriff's many speeches on it? Place of worship sermons about it? Seriously? Please share your stories because I have parents that were completely unaware of this programs' existence including my own.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast