Unregistered

Grand Jury

School case Disney writers:

Wouldn't want to be YOU!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    School case Disney writers:

Wouldn't want to be YOU!!!!
    Please, I’m not good with cryptic messages. What are you talking about ?

Unregistered
    Disney as magically make things happen. In this case I believe they are referring to the incidents with Israel's son and other things that were downplayed, made into lesser crimes via outright lies or omissions, and other things. My guess is that the SAO is looking into these things and maybe presenting it to a Grand Jury. Or could be an AUSA and this is going Federal.

Unregistered
    Disney as magically make things happen. In this case I believe they are referring to the incidents with Israel's son and other things that were downplayed, made into lesser crimes via outright lies or omissions, and other things. My guess is that the SAO is looking into these things and maybe presenting it to a Grand Jury. Or could be an AUSA and this is going Federal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk09...youtu.be&t=123

Unregistered

Ouch

OMG! Your son’s Parkland crippie is strong stuff. Stop stealing his weed. You can’t handle the effects. It’s making you go on LEO Affairs and type incoherent sh@t! The Israel boy poked his teammate in the butt with the smaller end of a baseball bat while another teammate held him down in a baseball team hazing incident. His pants were on so he got no penetration and reportedly, no pleasure. Your kid will have much worse done to him when he gets to the frat house at college. I’d have him shave his balls now before he gets there. Just sayin’. The receiver of the bat handle and his mom decided not to pursue charges. Signed a waiver of prosecution. It’s a non-issue. Enough already. I’m quite sure you and your girlfriends have put plenty of things in each other’s who-ha’s at band camp and no one called the cops.

Unregistered

Thumbs up FAT AMY ROSE fat AZZ LARGE MARGE-boom-BOOM-boom

OMG! Your son’s Parkland crippie is strong stuff. Stop stealing his weed. You can’t handle the effects. It’s making you go on LEO Affairs and type incoherent sh@t! The Israel boy poked his teammate in the butt with the smaller end of a baseball bat while another teammate held him down in a baseball team hazing incident. His pants were on so he got no penetration and reportedly, no pleasure. Your kid will have much worse done to him when he gets to the frat house at college. I’d have him shave his balls now before he gets there. Just sayin’. The receiver of the bat handle and his mom decided not to pursue charges. Signed a waiver of prosecution. It’s a non-issue. Enough already. I’m quite sure you and your girlfriends have put plenty of things in each other’s who-ha’s at band camp and no one called the cops.
    Fat Amy Rose go away and try and raise some more funds for your EX-sheriff Scott Israel did you know you could sell your fat for soap like on Fight Club?

Unregistered
    Is this really a topic wtf

Unregistered
    Fat Amy Rose go away and try and raise some more funds for your EX-sheriff Scott Israel did you know you could sell your fat for soap like on Fight Club?
    You would be surprised about how much money Scott has been given he will be back and clean the house up.

Unregistered
    Agreed. All the cryptic posts in here are ridiculous. If you have something to say, just say it.

Unregistered
    Agreed. All the cryptic posts in here are ridiculous. If you have something to say, just say it.
    Mr. Israel is a POS and should never return. Hope that wasn't too cryptic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast