Ft Myers PD Captain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ft Myers PD Captain

Any of you happen to know this dude from FMPD? Or should I say anybody worried?

Unregistered
    I read in the paper that the captain was working a undercover sting op(massage parlors) and was caught on tape have sexual relations on duty . Now he is on admin leave. From what I hear a former Lt from Fmpd, now with ABT, wrote some things in the narrative that didnt happen
    Only in Ft Myers

Unregistered
    Hey fmpd people trying to stir the pot. Ain’t nobody care. This is abt baby we are #1!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey fmpd people trying to stir the pot. Ain’t nobody care. This is abt baby we are #1!
    LOL..But she stirred alot of cr@p when she was here

Unregistered
    With Tallahassee being the most obvious there are two additional places I can't care about
    Fort Misery and Pensacola.

Unregistered
    I have never met anyone who wanted to be a captain so bad. It would be a mistake though. A tragedy.

Unregistered
    I have never met anyone who wanted to be a captain so bad. It would be a mistake though. A tragedy.
    Wait around for the new admin and you may be one too.

Unregistered

Ft Myers Capt

We will hire FMPD Capt as our new chief because this guy we have now is a total clown.

Unregistered
    We will hire FMPD Capt as our new chief because this guy we have now is a total clown.
    If you do hire him as your chief the he will immediately promote RP. Secondly, you will all be required to aggressively pursue cases against Asian massage parlors, but just like he did you will only have 3 minutes tops, to handle your business

Unregistered
    If you do hire him as your chief the he will immediately promote RP. Secondly, you will all be required to aggressively pursue cases against Asian massage parlors, but just like he did you will only have 3 minutes tops, to hanhdle your business
    There is no one here with the initials RP. We love our chief and he isn't going anywhere. FYI a FMPD captain is the equivalent of a probationary ABT ISII. Take your brand of crazy somewhere else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast