Papi Chulo Officer gets 29d & A$$ Kicked at Strip Club
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Papi Chulo Officer gets 29d & A$$ Kicked at Strip Club

Whose the idiot that went to BT's on the River, flashing all your gold jewlery and got your ass handed to you outside the strip club. To top it off, you supposedly called mami and papi to come help you. This department is a joke. Can't wait to find out who the idiot is. You were the topic of conversation at the court house yesterday come mierda

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whose the idiot that went to BT's on the River, flashing all your gold jewlery and got your ass handed to you outside the strip club. To top it off, you supposedly called mami and papi to come help you. This department is a joke. Can't wait to find out who the idiot is. You were the topic of conversation at the court house yesterday come mierda
    And you are a real Puta coming here talking crap about every other officer, you are the same person talking mierda about most of the people in here, we see you comepingon and let me tell u, your end is coming soon and it will be painful after that type of life you are living, you are an empty soul and your daughter is a WhoRe

Unregistered
    Says the idiot who got his ass handed to him at the strip club. You're lucky IA doesn't require you to take a piss test because you would fail! Come mierda! You should be terminated. You think you're untouchable because you have a badge. I bet mommy and daddy still wipe your ass.

Unregistered
    Someone is mad they don't have mommy and daddy in their life. Papo, this is Miami, we hispanics are close to our parents. Vete para la pinga maricon!

Unregistered
    Bro come on. First at Versailles and you get caught slippin again at BTs. I cant believe that.

Unregistered
    Wait you guys said it was an officer at first not a detective, I know i am not a super detective but based on the above comments could this Papi Chulo be a Homicide Detective?

Unregistered
    Wait you guys said it was an officer at first not a detective, I know i am not a super detective but based on the above comments could this Papi Chulo be a Homicide Detective?
    It was a staff member

Unregistered
    Since you went there. It’s the tattoo boy that his father is a staff member in a tiny bullshit Dept.

Unregistered
    Downtown BEATS baby boy?

Unregistered
    Downtown BEATS baby boy?
    Again? Wow bro. If that is true he should go work with daddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast