Retire Already - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Retire Already

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, I'm triple dipping. I think I'll stay around a little longer.
    Me too. Enjoy your 30 years before even thinking of drop. Haha. $$$$ Bank

Unregistered
    Actually, I'm triple dipping. I think I'll stay around a little longer.
    You know who's not triple-dipping?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unregistered
    You really need to read this in about 15 years or whenever you hit that "burnout" point.
    I can guarantee you'll be thinking otherwise.
    I've been pompano over 10 years and enjoying the work. I like the busy district. I make great money because of you fat old cry baby slobs. Love the Oscar Tango.

Unregistered
    Hey dumbazz you're telling someone to retire because you think they are old and useless!?!? Well, they can't retire because of wet behind the ears pukes like you who can't even write a paragraph yet. Apparently your just learning to write with crayons so the old guy is going to have to stay a while. Learn to write idiot, and we'll give you a participation trophy so mama is proud of you.

Stay safe and don't get the old dude shot
    Tell the old slob to retire so he wont get shot dumb azz. If he has to take a deep breath to get out his vehicle RETIRE. If he has to take a deep breath to pull his duty belt up RETIRE. RETIRE RETIRE RETIRE.

Unregistered
    I disagree with this post!! Having old fat useless double dippers here is fun. I love to watch these useless pos fat old basturds waddle into roll call and then tell war stories of when they did real police work. Total fat old slobs!!
    They are great dinosaur stories.

Unregistered
    I disagree with this post!! Having old fat useless double dippers here is fun. I love to watch these useless pos fat old basturds waddle into roll call and then tell war stories of when they did real police work. Total fat old slobs!!
    You're gonna be one someday if the bad steroids or 7 Monster cans a night don't make you code out at 33 years old, Robo Cop. Humble down. Get a dispatcher and burn off some that energy.

Unregistered

Gay rights activists

You f@#ks that are double dipping need to retire already. If your in the drop leave now for f!#k sakes. Take your useless azzez else where besides taking up roster space. Your here stealing time.
    Gay rights activist cares about stealing time as he plays games on his cell phone and dreams about a tube steak smothered in underwear!!!!!

Unregistered
    Gay rights activist cares about stealing time as he plays games on his cell phone and dreams about a tube steak smothered in underwear!!!!!
    Now that you say it, he probably is a pillow bitin', turd sniffer. Phuckin millennials!!!

Unregistered
    I've been pompano over 10 years and enjoying the work. I like the busy district. I make great money because of you fat old cry baby slobs. Love the Oscar Tango.
    Funny how it’s the young bucks blowing in sick all the time because they can’t get a day off even with 12 hr shifts. I’m loving the OT covering for the youngins.$$$$ in the bank. If you cant come to work young bucks maybe it’s time to be a special operator at Home Depot.

Unregistered

Plunger boy

Totally agree!! Useless turds that need to be flushed out. I'll even grab a plunger,.....great post!
    You will grab a plunger out of your boyfriend's fart box snoooowflake!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast