Retire Already - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Retire Already

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do your time you entitled rookie. You have five years on the job and think that you are world's foremost authority.

Why are we so understaffed?? Seriously! In today's society, who actually wants this job anymore???

Think about it.
    Understaffed due to a stupid take home take home policy. Non comparative pay with the rest of the county departments. Who would want to be a part of a failing agency that garnered national attention. We were called cowards by a sitting President and rightly so. I could go on and on, but that is just a snapshot of why we are understaffed. Nobody wants to work for an agency embroiled in controversy.

Unregistered
    Agency short not do to retirement, but all the scum bag favoritism. Some are good at back ups, but if your b%$*hing about alpha's it's time to go. Your days are over! RETIRE! Let agency worry about the shortage not a retired useless body only her to collect more pension. F@!king thief
    Hey dumbazz you're telling someone to retire because you think they are old and useless!?!? Well, they can't retire because of wet behind the ears pukes like you who can't even write a paragraph yet. Apparently your just learning to write with crayons so the old guy is going to have to stay a while. Learn to write idiot, and we'll give you a participation trophy so mama is proud of you.

Stay safe and don't get the old dude shot

Unregistered
    I disagree with this post!! Having old fat useless double dippers here is fun. I love to watch these useless pos fat old basturds waddle into roll call and then tell war stories of when they did real police work. Total fat old slobs!!

Unregistered
    I collecting one pension and when I decide to leave I will be living large thanks to two pensions. Keep your whining about double dippers I laughing all the way to the bank. GFY

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2978687]I disagree with this post!! Having old fat useless double dippers here is fun. I love to watch these useless pos fat old basturds waddle into roll call and then tell war stories of when they did real police work. Total fat old slobs!![/QUOTE

It’s unfortunate for some of the new guys, who learned under the new system not to show respect for seniority. That was lost years ago, when every deputy got a piece of the weekend no matter their seniority.

Can anyone actually claim that they do more real police work than 15+ years ago? Not blaming you, its the cards the new deputies were dealt. Specialty units were hard to get into and only the cream of thw crop made it in, there was a reason for that. The Supervisors in those units had real experience! Everyone respected their supervisors be cause of earned rank. When they gave an order, you did it.

Today who do deputies have to learn from?? FTO’s have very little experience and only know how to work a laptop and teach zone integrity as if that is so important.

You can only have WAR STORIES, if you participated in them.. Many senior deputies are proud of the good they did suppressing crime and it was their main responsibility when going to work. Definitely, weren’t scared to take action. Nothing to be ashamed of here!!!

Unregistered

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hey dumbazz you're telling someone to retire because you think they are old and useless!?!? Well, they can't retire because of wet behind the ears pukes like you who can't even write a paragraph yet. Apparently your just learning to write with crayons so the old guy is going to have to stay a while. Learn to write idiot, and we'll give you a participation trophy so mama is proud of you.

Stay safe and don't get the old dude shot
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrmI...1IkPpHceBQK7FO

Unregistered

That was the best era for police work! Every day was like that!!!

Can you remember anything like that recently or in the last 6 years?

God bless Sheriff Nick Navarro!!!

Unregistered
    Stupid Rookies. In June yes this June we will be down over 300 deputies. So when you complain about the dbl dippers and you can’t get a day off blow in sick like you usually do.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2978693]
    I disagree with this post!! Having old fat useless double dippers here is fun. I love to watch these useless pos fat old basturds waddle into roll call and then tell war stories of when they did real police work. Total fat old slobs!![/QUOTE

It’s unfortunate for some of the new guys, who learned under the new system not to show respect for seniority. That was lost years ago, when every deputy got a piece of the weekend no matter their seniority.

Can anyone actually claim that they do more real police work than 15+ years ago? Not blaming you, its the cards the new deputies were dealt. Specialty units were hard to get into and only the cream of thw crop made it in, there was a reason for that. The Supervisors in those units had real experience! Everyone respected their supervisors be cause of earned rank. When they gave an order, you did it.

Today who do deputies have to learn from?? FTO’s have very little experience and only know how to work a laptop and teach zone integrity as if that is so important.

You can only have WAR STORIES, if you participated in them.. Many senior deputies are proud of the good they did suppressing crime and it was their main responsibility when going to work. Definitely, weren’t scared to take action. Nothing to be ashamed of here!!!
    LMAO @ cream of the crop only made it into specialty units. That's some funny sh$t. The only cream you needed was dripping down your chin. Hilarious!!

Unregistered
    Actually, I'm triple dipping. I think I'll stay around a little longer.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast