Where’s Webb Go - Where Did His Shooting Case Go? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    You are a complete jailer idiot. This is what happens when you get "certified" without actually gaining experience by working on the road. What a clown, great take turnkey.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a complete jailer idiot. This is what happens when you get "certified" without actually gaining experience by working on the road. What a clown, great take turnkey.
    The only idiots are you and your patrol bosses who promoted Gerretz and hired other idiots off the street to work patrol providing plenty of embarrassing material for the local and national media. Keep them coming morons.

Unregistered
    The only idiots are you and your patrol bosses who promoted Gerretz and hired other idiots off the street to work patrol providing plenty of embarrassing material for the local and national media. Keep them coming morons.
    Hahah. Good point, he came from the jail too, what’s the common issue? Hahahah.

Unregistered
    That's great, when you have no answer you switch to JG.

Unregistered
    That's my point genius - Bob let Webb slide because he was connected but if you pulled the same stunt he would nail you hard. But go ahead and try it anyway if you want to prove me wrong.

Once Webb got patrol hero certified, it does not matter what his previous occupation was, he could have been a plumber or a roofer, but after the LEO academy and your excellent FTO program he was fully trained. Excuses don't matter if he screwed up. Dumb is dumb and both C&D and road have plenty of idiots. Get off your high patrol horse and don't assume you are smarter than we are.

What about your great leader, Sheriff Bob Gualtieri? He worked at the jail then transferred to patrol. Sheriff Coleman worked at the jail as well. And let's not forget your bomb expert, Lt. J. Gerretz who was a real gem at the jail.
    Bob let Webb Jr. slide, because Webb should have never been allowed to supervisor a law enforcement position and would have been in the jail. There was egg on agency face for allowing this to happen, and they couldn’t do more to fire or charge Webb. I’m sure Webb had the talk which convinced him to resign. But he could’ve kept his job if he gave up his stripes.

Unregistered
    So a sergeant from DDC is put in charge of ASU. A unit that performs law enforcement functions. And that sergeant was not law enforcement certified. He carried a badge and gun and drove a cruiser. And someone thought this was okay? And before any jailers get their panties in a wad, a road Deputy would fail quickly in the jail too. It was unfair to begin with. How did Sean Jowell let this happen on his watch?? He knew full well who was running ASU. As usual, the blame and consequences of STUPID Command Staff decisions fall in the line level workers. Great job running JOB Sean!!! I’m sure he blamed Hagans. And so on. Morons.

Unregistered
    Bob didn’t hammer Webb. It got swept under the rug. And being a dumbass jailer has everything to do with it. And that was actually in his defense. But you got butt hurt over that one. Why don’t you name just one jailer who “excelled” in patrol. Just one. I’ll wait. Actually can you name a jailer turned road guy who ever was promoted? I can only think of one and I’m pretty sure that was a mistake.
    Ben Chieco

Unregistered
    So a sergeant from DDC is put in charge of ASU. A unit that performs law enforcement functions. And that sergeant was not law enforcement certified. He carried a badge and gun and drove a cruiser. And someone thought this was okay? And before any jailers get their panties in a wad, a road Deputy would fail quickly in the jail too. It was unfair to begin with. How did Sean Jowell let this happen on his watch?? He knew full well who was running ASU. As usual, the blame and consequences of STUPID Command Staff decisions fall in the line level workers. Great job running JOB Sean!!! I’m sure he blamed Hagans. And so on. Morons.
    So then why isn't JS held responsible? He is in charge and obviously screwed up too. What happened to all those talks and memos Bob put out regularly about personal responsibility and the chain of command holding people responsible for bad decisions? Looks like Bob abdicated his responsibilities and failed to supervise.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you name just one jailer who “excelled” in patrol. Just one. I’ll wait. Actually can you name a jailer turned road guy who ever was promoted? I can only think of one and I’m pretty sure that was a mistake.
    Jason Schmittendorf is as solid as they come. Checkmate Jackass, now slink back under your rock troll.

Unregistered
    You got the three stooges under Bob, Jowell, Stefans, and Dan S. These guys can’t do any wrong. You got Stefans, and Dan S. Collecting their double dipping checks. Frankly, what is Stefans primary job here? What does he do other than promoting the other Greeks around here. Jowell is being groomed for Sheriff if he doesn’t screw it up with the sheriff first. Dan S. Will probably be his Car 2 to help run operations behind closed doors. These guys are a waste of tax dollars and are worthless to the agency. If they all left tomorrow, they wouldn’t be missed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast